Game Day Round 17: Port Adelaide v Brizvegas

Remove this Banner Ad

Starting to feel confident which is making me doubtful.

Anyway.

Port 18+
Neale under 31 disposals.
Lonesome Zak Rising Star nomination.

Have you started walking yet?
My friend, I have sad news. My wife is interstate, enjoying some well earned R & R. So unfortunately, I'm playing the role of Mr. Mum this weekend, so I can't get to the game. Therefore, if Port goes down tonight, I take full responsibility.

My friend, I have sad news. My wife is interstate, enjoying some well earned R & R. So unfortunately, I'm playing the role of Mr. Mum this weekend, so I can't get to the game. Therefore, if Port goes down tonight, I take full responsibility.

I'm tired of living under the third philreich. Forced marches to secure victory sucks.

It’s already done.

I am the Bird of Hermes, eating my own wing to keep myself tame...

The time for civility has ended.

Release Control Art Restriction Level 0. It’s time to educate both Brisbane and the league on how the real Port Adelaide plays football.

It’s already done.

I am the Bird of Hermes, eating my own wing to keep myself tame...

The time for civility has ended.

Release Control Art Restriction Level 0. It’s time to educate both Brisbane and the league on how the real Port Adelaide plays football.

Janus cringeposting 101

Jesus Christ walk around the ****ing block or something.

You have bigger responsibilities than your family

Yeah tag Neale, sure.
Oh, also stopping ol' mate from getting 16 grabs on the end of our already horrendous way we enter 50 could help.

Janus cringeposting 101

Your negativity makes no difference. It’s irrelevant now. You want cringeposting? Take a look at your posts in last weeks gameday thread. 6 goals up going into three quarter time and you were still posting s**t about goalless quarters - something that actually happened to Adelaide, not us.

Go to the game. Stay home. Whatever. Any enjoyment you get from this game is purely circumstantial to the journey this team is on, because your kind of support is neither wanted nor cared about.

Your negativity makes no difference. It’s irrelevant now. You want cringeposting? Take a look at your posts in last weeks gameday thread. 6 goals up going into three quarter time and you were still posting s**t about goalless quarters - something that actually happened to Adelaide, not us.

Go to the game. Stay home. Whatever. Any enjoyment you get from this game is purely circumstantial to the journey this team is on, because your kind of support is neither wanted nor cared about.

Yeah cop that feel.

Shitposting not needed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was confident leading up to the game but the fact that we can’t play wet weather footy concerns me

Bastille day and the Brions song, Phil can't walk, wlwl, the omens are not strong today for us. If Macca ends up tipping Ports I may just end up in the corner rocking gently.

I shall wear my lucky undies, wash my hands exactly six times and touch my lucky rabbits foot twelve times (not a euphemism) to counteract.

I think that maybe the answer to what if Brissy are good now? Will help us to answer what if we are good now?.

Respect what fages ( given that this version does not have a two year old to help him with chunks) has been able to do with his team.

I will say what I said in the week leading up to 25 September 2004 ( As the situation is mildly comparable)....

Our best is good enough (can't remember the rest was too drunk).

Caaaaarn Ports.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back