Lambert. Riewoldt. Rioli.
Stack. Lynch. George.
Nankervis. Martin. Prestia.
Chol. Mcintosh. Graham. Broad.

(omitted: DES, Soldo, Ellis, Short)

The home and away season is boring me
Bring on the Swan Street party already

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolutely thrashing the Pies. Your boys are humming right now. Can thank us for that! :p

But seriously, had to laugh at the commentary on 7 tonight. When will anyone just accept the fact you are a chance to win it.

First few rounds after Rance went down everyone wrote you off, gave you absolutely no chance. Now I hear Bruce McAvaney & Wayne Carey talking about whether you can win it if Grimes goes down. "Nup there's no chance" they reckon. Just have to laugh. Absolutely no idea.

Injury permitting I can't see anyone beating you guys. West Coast your only threat IMO.

Superb performance tonight.

Absolutely thrashing the Pies. Your boys are humming right now. Can thank us for that! :p

But seriously, had to laugh at the commentary on 7 tonight. When will anyone just accept the fact you are a chance to win it.

First few rounds after Rance went down everyone wrote you off, gave you absolutely no chance. Now I hear Bruce McAvaney & Wayne Carey talking about whether you can win it if Grimes goes down. "Nup there's no chance" they reckon. Just have to laugh. Absolutely no idea.

Injury permitting I can't see anyone beating you guys. West Coast your only threat IMO.

Superb performance tonight.
Welcome George, feel free to stay!

I made this thread after Round 2 I think, there has been a lot of belief!

Surely the Certified Legendary Thread is on standby.
It's all I want from this year, the flag is secondary to becoming Bigfooty Immortal

More posters need to get on board here!!
Enjoy the ride!

Back