Review Round 18 vs Carlton.

Mar 18, 2011
Everett
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
New England Patriots
OUT: Heron, Rischitelli, Joyce, Brodie, Miles (suspension)
IN: C. Ellis, McLennan, Graham, GHS, Riordan

Who you got? Blues are playing outstanding football with two tall targets and really good marking backs. Not to mention a Cripps-led midfield. We'll get done no question, but if the guys play with the spirit we know they can it will hopefully be competitive for a bit.

McLennan, Riordan and Graham all in to debut for mine. Time to get some eyes on how these guys go at 1s level.

Peel67skin

Norm Smith Medallist
May 21, 2017
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
Just to show my support I going to watch this in Marvel, as for changes forget it, Don't really care, the list cannot change this year.

Mar 18, 2011
Everett
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
New England Patriots
From the NEAFL website based on the reserves:

Highly-rated SUNS academy member Connor Budarick led the disposals with a team-high 22, and Corey Ellis (17 disposals), Michael Selsby (18), Jez McLennan (17) and George Horlin Smith (18 plus two goals) among their best players.

Gold Coast:C Ellis M Selsby C Budarick J McLennan G Horlin-Smith.

Aug 17, 2010
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Carlton are going to cut us up with speed, skill, run and pressure no matter who we put in. Might as well be the young kids to show them what the level the next best team (17th) in the AFL play at.

Blues90

Club Legend
Oct 24, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
All this talk of priority picks and I think you just need senior players 🤔 you st I have good calls fwd and back and a good core of young mids just need some more experience

Mar 18, 2011
Everett
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
New England Patriots
Said similar last night. Need more mongrel. Holman is actually a bigger loss than one would normally think.
Knew immediately after he went down we'd miss him. And he's a good overhead mark and field kick to boot.

Peel67skin

Norm Smith Medallist
May 21, 2017
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
What does not broke you make you stronger. Almost or close is not good enough to break you.

Jun 7, 2018
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Subiaco Lions
Was told "at least he competes like a man."
Highly likely to come in.
Also we have "too many nice guys we need some fierce competitors."
I've thought this for a while. We went too far the other way after all the party antics of the first crop now we have too many nice guys.

Every team needs a healthy dose of campaigner to succeed.

On Pixel 2 XL using BigFooty.com mobile app

Oct 24, 2008
Mermaid Beach
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
GWS, Celtics, 76ers
All this talk of priority picks and I think you just need senior players 🤔 you st I have good calls fwd and back and a good core of young mids just need some more experience
We need senior players but just as the blues have had priority i think that needs to be part of the assistance as well

Back