Competitions Qooty Tour of BigFooty - Sweet FA vs Hawthorn Board. What's Qooty? Come find out! LIVE MATCH THREAD

Remove this Banner Ad

Big turn out by the hawks, good stuff.
In saying that I'm sensing an easy win boys
After my match against the Cats in the FP, I’d say we’ve got plenty of upside.

Good to see the selectors got it right.
Yeah, I saw you play that match in the left FP and it was quite frankly embarrassing.

I've never seen a more impenetrable backline in all my years playing virtual footy.
We’re very crafty. Oblique angles, non-Euclidean geometries, all that good s**t. Bring your ballet shoes, you’ll be kept on your toes.

I eat Beandip for breakfast.
Goes against my doctor’s recommendation but I think my neighbour’s Instagram food blog is a more credible resource. Looking forward to the match Hawks, you won’t be surprised to hear this thread has already been more fun than the entire Geelong one.

Big Boy Bumps"N"Grins had better bring his kicking boots because he's not going to be very effective at centre bounces
Will be like the old days at Glenferrie / Don Scott with grumbleguts at chb have been ignoring each other for years so will be spoon feeding Ned Ryerson the pill then resting forward a snazzy bag of goals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the opposition better be scared, when I come off the bench I'm taken the bench with me and going to smash all the opposition flogs that get near me.
tipping if you're carrying a bench you won't get anywhere near the footy

tipping if you're carrying a bench you won't get anywhere near the footy
Doesn't need to get near the footy to have an impact. Just Hawthorn players.

No suspensions in exhibition games.

Doesn't need to get near the footy to have an impact. Just Hawthorn players.

No suspensions in exhibition games.
Can fans get in on this action?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back