Competitions Qooty Tour of BigFooty - Sweet FA vs Hawthorn Board. What's Qooty? Come find out! LIVE MATCH THREAD

Remove this Banner Ad

tipping if you're carrying a bench you won't get anywhere near the footy
Im a 245kg love muscle ruckman for the Furies, I stand in the middle and tap the ball to the short people who do all the leg work. Were old fashion how we play, as the team enforcer running and the qooty isn't a big part of my role. But having a bench to swing, now with that I may possible even run to get to someone :)

Liked for the sense of impending climate doom.
Just wouldn’t mind a flag before then if we can make it work.

Hawks who are the big-shot posters around here?? Who agitates Gralin the most?? Why do you have such an indifferent dunce at full forward when you could have the comparative might of Manila_Hawk??

Just wouldn’t mind a flag before then if we can make it work.

Hawks who are the big-shot posters around here?? Who agitates Gralin the most?? Why do you have such an indifferent dunce at full forward when you could have the comparative might of Manila_Hawk??

I think there’s a decent list of posters who irritate Gralin - some deliberately others just by being their usual charming selves. I think I’m somewhere on the latter.

I think there’s a decent list of posters who irritate Gralin - some deliberately others just by being their usual charming selves. I think I’m somewhere on the latter.
I hate everyone equally, including myself

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I do hope these allegedly charming customers have consented to that.

The #metoo movement hasn’t shone a light here yet. So many of my posts have been inappropriately touched and there has been no justice.

The #metoo movement hasn’t shone a light here yet. So many of my posts have been inappropriately touched and there has been no justice.
Fear not, you’re chance at a touch on [[wheneverthe* this game is being played]].

Remove this Banner Ad

Back