Competitions Qooty Tour of BigFooty - Sweet FA vs Hawthorn Board. What's Qooty? Come find out! LIVE MATCH THREAD

Remove this Banner Ad

Disgraceful SarahSmiles. Drop yourself in shame. Or you can have my spot and play in the winning team.
Since when was I captain? I just posted the team because I have superpowers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

South Melbourne Market, here I come....

I should get there by about Wednesday.....
Do they have a hot jam doughnuts van like Vic Markets. If so I'm putting an order in. Pisses me off that they won't Uber Eats them to the Gold Coast.

Do they have a hot jam doughnuts van like Vic Markets. If so I'm putting an order in. Pisses me off that they won't Uber Eats them to the Gold Coast.

Those bastards !!! Aren’t they keen on business ?? Youth of today just aren’t prepared to work....

I think there’s a decent list of posters who irritate Gralin - some deliberately others just by being their usual charming selves. I think I’m somewhere on the latter.
He hates my old keyboard.

Remember, pitiful Hawks kids, to fight through the shame and embarrassment of this upcoming result and make your grandparents proud by signing up to the SweetFA afterwards. I’ve heard it said that the funniest posters on BigFooty reside there, and who know maybe this season some supporting evidence to that end may present itself.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back