Player Watch #3: Dion Prestia

Remove this Banner Ad

His field kicking isn't bad it's his kicking for goal that is woeful
That kick across our defensive 50 on Thursday night was awesome! I think that ended up in a goal didn’t it?

Probably the best kick I’ve seen from him at Richmond.

That kick across our defensive 50 on Thursday night was awesome! I think that ended up in a goal didn’t it?

Yeah it was impressive. Not something I thought he was capable of. Seems to get himself into trouble when he tries to finesse a dinky kick over the top.

Yeah seemed like a miskick to me at the time...off the side of his boot..:think:;):thumbsu:

Yeah it was impressive. Not something I thought he was capable of. Seems to get himself into trouble when he tries to finesse a dinky kick over the top.
Yep more of the quick, low bullet kicks over 30-40 metres please (they break the game open and create scoring opportunities) and less of the dinky kicks over opposition players for 15-20 metres. (They don’t create scoring opportunities).

29 disposals @72% 5 clearances 5 tackles 1GA 11 score involvements 5 rebound 50’s was everywhere and is having a great year

As for his much talked about kicking he went at a higher % then pretty much all of our midfield

29 disposals @72% 5 clearances 5 tackles 1GA 11 score involvements 5 rebound 50’s was everywhere and is having a great year

As for his much talked about kicking he went at a higher % then pretty much all of our midfield
I laugh at the complaints about his kicking efficiency. It’s improved a lot this year out of sight.

Funny what playing and training consistently and having a full pre-season can do for a player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I laugh at the complaints about his kicking efficiency. It’s improved a lot this year out of sight.

Funny what playing and training consistently and having a full pre-season can do for a player.
Something TI needs to realise when he’s potting Tom Lynch imo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back