Autopsy vs *

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly, when Cunners is being tagged its like he's running around with guy permanently attached to his back. They're tackling before he touches it.

We need to be front and square in the media about this.

Collingwood would be, West Coast would be, crap, even the Dogs would be.

Well...........a ****tick like you who has serious doubts might state that.

I personally think that unbelievable set of circumstances occurred because cheating with PED's and topping up have failed, and you have gone back to assembling freemasons, who are snatching "lost" kids from the Tullamarine departure terminal, and sacrificing them underneath the A.F. Showler (aka tram spur) stand.

Same blokes who got Bomber his magical sentence.

Yeah, just not this time. He was our worst player. Comfortably.

I post this to highlight the absurd inconsistencies of others as much as anything else.

If someone harps on bagging the cognitive bias example, then glide past this bloke, then they're a putrid judge of football. Simple really.

I pick my fights wisely.
No one is defending Aherns game. How has he been glided past? He was terrible and it’s been pointed out by just about every who has posted in the thread.

Are you on a different planet?

Luke McDonald gave away 3 first half goals through sheer stupidity.
He’s an absolute spud, an undisciplined hack that constantly makes shocking decisions.
We were level at halftime but should have been a few goals up despite that 2nd quarter.
He kept Essendon in it

Luke McDonald gave away 3 first half goals through sheer stupidity.
He’s an absolute spud, an undisciplined hack that constantly makes shocking decisions.
We were level at halftime but should have been a few goals up despite that 2nd quarter.
He kept Essendon in it
Add in Scott Thompson to that as well.

Other than Tarrant and Williams the defence was a shambles yesterday.

The real impact of Garners stupid act in a pub in Sydney over the bye came home to roost yesterday.

Him in for Curtis or Hrovat - our chances improved markedly.

Massively let the team down.
Improve?? We win if Garner played ahead of Taylor.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

After a horrible night sleep and being copping stupid from my * mate who wont shut the F up. As a team we sh.t the bed against the scum.

As a collective unit BBB, Tarrant can hold their heads up even jed,jy and taaryn in small patches.

People keep saying if we had those players in da da. It doesnt matter now we had good patch in the 1st and really lost our way in the 2nd and 3rd.

Watching live the things that stick out like dogs balls...
  1. we over committed to the inside contest leaving scum players on the outside to break with speed
  2. we often had no one attacking side of the centre square bounce. shield and co burst with ease.
  3. when we regained control of the ball and surged forward we had brown too far up the ground and no one on the d50 line.
tippa is uncontracted...throw the cheque book at him. small forward who can kick straight and play burst in middle is gold against slow midfield.
Yep, I would pay overs for Tippa.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not playing the extra midfielder was the biggest utensil up.

If LDU was played, we could have sent Cunnington forward to break the tag.

Hrovat and Taylor were never going to give us the flexibility that LDU could have.
Cunners should’ve gone forward anyway .

Most Essendon supporters know very little about football and just squeal on cue when one of the two or three names they do know goes near the ball.
I just had to put up with a group of half-wit * supporters at my son's game. "Tippaaaaa!! Tippppaaaa!! Ziebell is a dirty sniper!!" Yeah, it was Cunners but ok. My response "How will you blokes go without Hurley for the rest of the year?" "What do you mean? Is he injured?" F**k off morons.

Umpires definitely impacted.

Then our own stupidity nailed the coffin shut. 4 terribly dumb gifted goals, then Atleys massive brain fart.

Maggots. I actually got into some sort of weird Twitter argument with one of our supporters. Honestly glad I wasn’t there. I’m sure the behaviour officers wouldn’t have taken long to be offended by me. *en livid.

I just had to put up with a group of half-wit * supporters at my son's game. "Tippaaaaa!! Tippppaaaa!! Ziebell is a dirty sniper!!" Yeah, it was Cunners but ok. My response "How will you blokes go without Hurley for the rest of the year?" "What do you mean? Is he injured?" F**k off morons.

The deadshits near me were like "Yeah, whatever 44!" when Zurhaar was killing them early.

We shut down the corridor in the last. I’m not sure why it took 3 quarters to take their major weapon away from them?

Essendon is the team you force wide.
They are also the team you beat with pressure, yet they laid 73-52 tackles. Our mids were 2nd to the ball for the 1st 3q.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

The pace they have at half back is mighty impressive and they sure know how to use it. Really sets them up. We have Ats I guess but would be good to have someone with some serious wheels on the other side once Higgins comes back. Maybe Polec or Hall could go back there?
Pittard can be attacking off HB, but he had to play 3rd tall and saw the pill just 7 times.

Elevating Macmillan off a s**t game was a coaching blunder. The whole backline was restructured to fit him in and Scooter/Pittard were both worse off.

Pittard can be attacking off HB, but he had to play 3rd tall and saw the pill just 7 times.

Elevating Macmillan off a s**t game was a coaching blunder. The whole backline was restructured to fit him in and Scooter/Pittard were both worse off.

I'd love to play that game again and have Durdin instead of JMac.

Just as an exercise in 'what would've happened'.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back