Game Day GDT: Round 17 Western Bulldogs vs Melbourne Demons @ Marvel 15:20 AEST- Its a Dogs day night.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda worries me how good May looked forward, can see them putting him there with Petty next week and bringing back Omac
You worry too much.

It would be concerning if the left May where he belongs down back, and brought OMac in to play full forward

We are so mentally fragile. I think it’s that we continue to fail at this game plan. Basically coached any semblance of confidence out of the side. Neeldesque.

We aren’t Neeldesque, I don’t watch as much footy as I use to but I don’t think any side cough up so many goals from basic errors.

You speak about player bias, your mate Sam “Alex Rance” Frost was the worst offender in the last quarter, run under the ball 3 times and dropped 3 was marks and had a big hand in 3 of the doggies goals.

Brayshaw was very average today.
Weird statement considering I haven't said anything about Frost today

You speak about player bias, your mate Sam “Alex Rance” Frost was the worst offender in the last quarter, run under the ball 3 times and dropped 3 was marks and had a big hand in 3 of the doggies goals.

Brayshaw was very average today.
Frost is a marginal AFL player at best

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Weird statement considering I haven't said anything about Frost today

Not today, but you’ve made plenty comments about him recently even claiming him to be one the best intercept defenders in the league. He was woeful today and was poor last week.

You bag Brayshaw for a bag kick and a bad game, why not mention who was even worse.

Not today, but you’ve made plenty comments about him recently even claiming him to be one the best intercept defenders in the league. He was woeful today and was poor last week.

You bag Brayshaw for a bag kick and a bad game, why not mention who was even worse.
I've never said he was one of the best intercept defenders in the league don't invent stuff.

I didn't say anything about Brayshaws game. Having a fair meltdown champ.

I've never said he was one of the best intercept defenders in the league don't invent stuff.

I didn't say anything about Brayshaws game. Having a fair meltdown champ.

If he was a brilliant kick there would be an argument he's the best defender in the league.
The people who always thought Omac could improve never had the same thoughts about Frost. He still hasn't played 100 games yet, it's possible he's turning supersayan before our eyes

Couldn't and can't tell if you are being a smart ass
I thought he could swing the game late with his hardness and contested marking ability late in the game*

*I could tie this into my opinion on the trade, but that is irrelevant now as everyone knows my thoughts. Having said that I hope my on the trade turns out to be WRONG

So I'm not really being a smartass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back