Autopsy Port v Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Love our game style

Let’s put all our slow plodders in the midfield

When we do get a centre break let’s kick to the boundary line

Then if we do come through the centre we kick it to Dixon with 3 blokes on him and no crumbers

And then when hemmed in the backline let’s just hack it forward without looking

Rinse and repeat

I’m so over this coach, I’m so over our senior players letting us down.

Insipid.
My motivation has been waning this year in regards to going to games, i might be out for the rest of the year.
Is it a matter of when we game plan against teams we win but if they plan against our style we lose? Week to week just utter nonsense. We have shown we have a team that can compete with the best we just can't do it on anything resembling a consistent basis.
It comes down the coaching box in the end. Surely the noise has to be getting to loud for the board to ignore?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I loved the part where Ken had Tom Rockliff running around the mark for the handball receive. Litterally the slowest person on the list with the least depth on his kick, was being used as a kind of playmaker. I saw it once and thought "Ah, it was just an accident. Wrong player in the right spot at the wrong time". Then it happened again.....and again.....

Dont know who keeps coming up with the bright idea to pick up delisted players from s**t clubs:

pffeifer
nash
meyer
cam cloke
scott harding (lel remember that guy)
nathan krakouer
trent mckenzie
jack trengove
lindsay thomas
dom barry
cam sutcliffe

none of them have worked. we have never had a miraculous turn around from a player that had been delisted. why we keep going to the well and playing these spuds no one knows

no positives out of the game at all. The only ok thing post game is garner will hopefully play out the rest of the year. Now that ive said that watch lienert or broadbent (which broady isnt necessarily a bad thing as he played a blinder yesterday) will get called up

Play Brisbane at their home earlier in the year, barely lose in a tight one.

Get back our 'star players', play them with a home ground advantage while they have injures - lose by 50.

A perfect microcosm of the Hinkley era.

Most teams in the comp would have beaten us today , very inept , panicky fumble performance
No mental grit to focus on controlling the ball .
Couldn’t rely on a player to take a mark or cleanly possess the ball.
Westhoff was back to why he he got dropped .
Sutcliffe was so meh , might have to think of a new word.
The forward line was abysmal which was a fair comment for our game as a whole

Full credit to Brisbane. Who are now so far in front of us on the journey it’s borderline embarrassing.

It was less than 3 years ago when Hinkley deigned to give Butcher a game at the Gabba and he returned 20/11/4 with a record number of score involvements in a 94-point win.

lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back