Autopsy Port v Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Full credit to Brisbane. Who are now so far in front of us on the journey it’s borderline embarrassing.

It was less than 3 years ago when Hinkley deigned to give Butcher a game at the Gabba and he returned 20/11/4 with a record number of score involvements in a 94-point win.

lol

Played one further game and was delisted lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tom Rockliff and Dougal Howard gave away 50m penalties for off-the-ball contact on Neale in the first quarter, costing us a goal.

Played one further game and was delisted lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As a 25yo with Schulz about to ride into the sunset, and Charlie coming off having kicked 4 goals in his past 8 games.

🤨

I don't know why i keep getting sucked in and hoping each week. I would feel better if i just accepted we aren't going to play finals under this current regime.
I gave up on those Fairy Tales long ago.
This team is screwed under Hinkley.
Once you seriously accept that the process of these up one week down the next week games are much easier to accept.
I’m not even upset about today,it’s not worth it.
All you do now is turn off and wait,the day will eventually come and Ken will be gone.

Seriously: who on this board either tipped us or thought we could win? I'm guessing not many.
Rinse and repeat rubbish. Game was lost when Sutcliffe was brought in "to do a job", which effectively left us one down and, due to lack of competitiveness and composure of the rest of our midfield, ceded the ball from the get go. Was highly amused to see SPP, Rocky, Howard and Ebert jog off to the interchange bench before the bounce. As it eventuated it probably wouldnt've made the slightest bit of difference in the end, but I thought this was a massive white flag before the game even started. Time to go Kern - you are rubbish.

tumblr_pq79gpymlb1xe1chxo1_500.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

quick summary Readers Digest version please. I just cannot watch or listen to him lest i do damage to the device i am using.

Went too much on the aggression early but will continue to play aggressive footy.

Poor in bad conditions.

Houston has a winter virus back next week.

Burton and Brad out. Burton significant time.

Nothing about someone has to lose. He sounded really disappointed with the performance. Nearly knocked the table over rushing out.

Upstairs now. Coaches are frustrated. Not handling conditions. Unacceptable every second week.

Structurally wrong. Everything went wrong. Opposition too good.

Own the performance and hit back.

We can beat the Tigers if we play our best. Need to bring energy and clearness.

We reward form and will give opportunities.

Some booing from the few here.

Same as the presser.

Went too much on the aggression early but will continue to play aggressive footy.

Poor in bad conditions.

Houston has a winter virus back next week.

Burton and Brad out. Burton significant time.

Nothing about someone has to lose. He sounded really disappointed with the performance. Nearly knocked the table over rushing out.

Upstairs now. Coaches are frustrated. Not handling conditions. Unacceptable every second week.

Structurally wrong. Everything went wrong. Opposition too good.

Own the performance and hit back.

We can beat the Tigers if we play our best. Need to bring energy and clearness.

We reward form and will give opportunities.

Some booing from the few here.

Same as the presser.
Thank you. This was so much easier to digest.

There are a few angry drunks up here tonight. Poor Tom Jonas is getting heckled by Waldorf and Statler in front of me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back