Autopsy AFL 2019 Round 17: Richmond v Greater Western Sydney - Tigers rising

Remove this Banner Ad

Tigers send warning to competition with big win over Giants

RICHMOND 4.4 6.7 10.13 13.16 (94)
GREATER WESTERN SYDNEY 0.2 4.5 6.7 9.13 (67)
GOALS
Richmond:
Lambert 3, Lynch 3, Castagna 2, Stack, Riewoldt, Bolton, Chol, Edwards
Greater Western Sydney: Cameron 3, Hill 3, Greene 2, Daniels
BEST
Richmond:
Lambert, Houli, Bolton, Ellis, Prestia, Castagna
Greater Western Sydney: Cameron, Greene, Whitfield, Taranto, Haynes, Hill
INJURIES
Richmond:
Nil
Greater Western Sydney: Coniglio (knee)
Reports: Nil
Umpires: Foot, Rosebury, Gavine
Official crowd: 38,986 at the MCG

Bad luck GWS, good game and you gave us a bit of a scare for a while there. If a few things had gone differently, who knows? I hope Coniglio's injury turns out less severe than it looks.

Special thank you to the Collingowood fans for jumping in and filling the role of opposition fans during the match day thread with GWS being so short handed. We know we can always rely on you guys to always be there in every Richmond thread (and disappear when things start looking good for the tiges).

Bad luck GWS, good game and you gave us a bit of a scare for a while there. If a few things had gone differently, who knows? I hope Coniglio's injury turns out less severe than it looks.

Special thank you to the Collingowood fans for jumping in and filling the role of opposition fans during the match day thread with GWS being so short handed. We know we can always rely on you guys to always be there in every Richmond thread (and disappear when things start looking good for the tiges).

Sounds like Richmond fans when Collingwood are winning we don’t hear from them but when we start losing they like to boast about how big and powerful Richmond are 😂

Sounds like Richmond fans when Collingwood are winning we don’t hear from them but when we start losing they like to boast about how big and powerful Richmond are 😂

No one: i wonder what the turncoat pies guy thinks about Richmond
Usedtosupportadifferentteam1981: Sounds like Richmond fans when Collingwood are winning we don’t hear from them but when we start losing they like to boast about how big and powerful Richmond are 😂

Why would we worry about a minnow club?

No one: i wonder what the turncoat pies guy thinks about Richmond
Usedtosupportadifferentteam1981: Sounds like Richmond fans when Collingwood are winning we don’t hear from them but when we start losing they like to boast about how big and powerful Richmond are 😂

And yet Richmond are 139,000 in attendance behind Collingwood after 17 rounds. We all know what happens to when they are bottom 4 don’t we??

Only 39,000 at the game today yet Richmond claim to have 102,000 members.

Richmond are even behind Essendon in attendance’s and they have won less games then Richmond and play at a 55,000 seat stadium

No need to call your own club a minnow club!!! Richmond only dropped to 3rd I’m attendance’s

View attachment 709183

Your only 139,000 behind Collingwood and 4,000 behind Essendon who play at a 50,000 seat stadium

Go read all the threads about Richmond having their last 7 games at home...

Being on the road so much means our crowds are smaller. It's hard to average over 50K when most of our games have been at grounds that don't take that many people.

And yet Richmond are 139,000 in attendance behind Collingwood after 17 rounds. We all know what happens to when they are bottom 4 don’t we??

Only 39,000 at the game today yet Richmond claim to have 102,000 members.

Richmond are even behind Essendon in attendance’s and they have won less games then Richmond and play at a 55,000 seat stadium

The * does any of this have to do with today's game?

At the end of the day I've supported my club my whole life.
You turncoated to yours.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

anyway good win look forward to playing Richmond in front of 90,000 people in two weeks. 60,000 Collingwood fans will welcome you to our home ground the MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Back