Byrons Firen

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 4, 2013
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
the maggies
Wines streaming toward the 50m arc. Stops. Props. Hacks a floater to the pocket.
Yep and more than matched at the back with fellow co-captaineer Tommy "TJ" ugg boots Jonas.
When push comes to shove on the national stage they're both chumps. Feted beyond their means.
Paddling their boat is like trying to excuse the inexcusable. An embarrassing symbiosis of self serving prattle.
Ya f**ked up Ken and it'll cost ya. Unfortunately you'll take the club backwards doing it.

Here's a thought mate, put the club first and just say before the seasons over "sorry guys tried my best".

PAFC66

Down a dark alley
Feb 5, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Er no.

Just hoping that you are not suggesting, in this day and age, that he is in any sense "admitting" that he is/was depressed.

Absolutely nothing to be ashamed of.
Of course it's nothing to be ashamed of but for some people it is? Stigma is still very strong.

I was just genuinely curious as to when he stated he was going through it? Hasn't heard anything..

Nov 6, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Of course it's nothing to be ashamed of but for some people it is? Stigma is still very strong.

I was just genuinely curious as to when he stated he was going through it? Hasn't heard anything..
I think it was this year just before he returned to playing. He said it publicly in some interviews and really made me feel for the bloke. He loves this club and team. Maybe he is over it now but I hate our treatment of players and Bronx cheers ugh. I just wish he could mark the ball, or if not, why are our crumbers not there to clean it up?? Isn’t that the plan?
Once we had a functioning mosquito fleet ( in 2013 and 2014)
As for coaches, I am not sure who is worse out of Hinkley and Pyke but they both seems to have issues.

Magus

Cancelled
10k Posts Bring Back the Bars
Dec 31, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Dallas Mavericks
It’s already done.

I am the Bird of Hermes, eating my own wing to keep myself tame...

The time for civility has ended.

Release Control Art Restriction Level 0. It’s time to educate both Brisbane and the league on how the real Port Adelaide plays football.

How did the education go?

MrPlow

Club Legend
Oct 25, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Our captains were average today..I don’t even know who Brisbane’s captain is though.
We really could have done with bringing a campaigner like Lou Codge to our club to teach our boys how to play like men and our captains to harden up and lead.

Zorko is their captain - led from the front with 24 touches and 3 goals

Coobk001

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 26, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
SA Spurs, Anaheim Ducks, White Sox
Unfortunately he knocked out Wilson who was out of the game from that point. His bump was fine, but the impact created a head clash which knocked him out. So he'll cop a game for sure.

May 9, 2014
Perth
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
It’s already done.

I am the Bird of Hermes, eating my own wing to keep myself tame...

The time for civility has ended.

Release Control Art Restriction Level 0. It’s time to educate both Brisbane and the league on how the real Port Adelaide plays football.
How'd that work out for you?

Or was it the fans fault our side set out with the poorest set of tactics shown at AFL level for at least 5 years. It couldn't be Hinkley's and the assistants who signed off on that s**t so I'm wondering what the new justification will be this week, or what mud will be thrown everywhere except where it should be this week.

Back