• Shai Bolton

Votes: 175 78.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Saw the news highlights.
Trent lines up Whit-bread.
Rib tickler.
Not hoping but reality is injuries to Lions would cost them top four.

100% yes. The circle is for the 22 on the ground, no exceptions have been made since that came in place. Why break it now because Dusty felt like uncle mushy. Maybe next week George can bring in his 6 year old next door neighboure because shes a tiger fan and its her birthday.
Brian wholeheartedly concurs

One thing i learnt today, well not learnt because i already know it but more reinforcing the point.

We are hated like no other, on my way home from the game and i duck into the servo and upon seeing my tiger top this old fart starts unleashing a tirade of abuse at me, " fu** just want to put petrol in my car you lunatic " i yell back at him. He gets into his car and is still at it.
Some people are so childish that they would something like that just because you’re wearing a Richmond top

By the way, how good were Grimes, Astbury and Lynch?! Our talls coming through right about now. Riewoldt still getting up to speed with the game and Nankervis still to come in. Chol’s playing decently as a second ruck too. I think that once our best talls have settled into the game, we’ll start to see what this side really can do. Unfortunate that Rance is not there but hopefully we see the entire height squad together next year

One thing i learnt today, well not learnt because i already know it but more reinforcing the point.

We are hated like no other, on my way home from the game and i duck into the servo and upon seeing my tiger top this old fart starts unleashing a tirade of abuse at me, " fu** just want to put petrol in my car you lunatic " i yell back at him. He gets into his car and is still at it.
Always been the same..i wear my tiger beanie in winter the abuse u can get ..i just smile say jealous much! Makes me laugh i am a 73 year young female those comments will never touch me lol

Caddy for Egg the only change for mine. Edwards back to half back.

Under rated game from Broady yesterday ran hard all day played on Cameron at stages but tagged Whitfield on a wing after half time. Ran his guts out was spewing at one stage. Also showed great sportsmanship again

Did we get a good run with the umps today or was I just happy about getting laid last night?
Thought it was pretty well umpired. I foamed a bit about a couple we didn't get. But can't really fault what was called against us.

Caddy for Egg the only change for mine. Edwards back to half back.

Under rated game from Broady yesterday ran hard all day played on Cameron at stages but tagged Whitfield on a wing after half time. Ran his guts out was spewing at one stage. Also showed great sportsmanship again
I love and hate Broady haha.
Love his effort and gives it 150% every week. He makes the easy look hard and the hard look easy.

Always been the same..i wear my tiger beanie in winter the abuse u can get ..i just smile say jealous much! Makes me laugh i am a 73 year young female those comments will never touch me lol

I’ve never experienced such abuse irl when wearing tiger gear. Do you people just live in rough areas with lots of bogan ferals?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First game I've seen live this year. My campaigner son made me sit on level one the arsewipe!!

- Lynch is becoming really fit, ran like a motherf.... yesterday, and he's a beast
- Jack was OK. This Lynch/Jack thing just might work. Lynch still got doubled a few times, but that means Jacks not getting hammered. Their spatial awareness was OK for first game in however many weeks together
- Geez up close Prestia is clean, like, cleeeeean. Leading the JDM 100%
- I get the Rioli murmurs, but I thought yesterday OK. Ran super hard and made position repeatedly.
- Astbury underrated game, was great yesterday
- Egg was very, very jumpy. The rise in quality of oppo caught him out. He'll be OK, but on that effort of not really committing, he goes back
- I am as bigger Brando critic as there is. Last watched him live at Shepp pre season where I ripped into him talking to tugga (who ducked off after the game for an "appointment"). But he was enormous yesterday. Busted his balls and put his body in the right spots. Turned some 30/70 40/60 contests into negates or wins.
- I love Lambo
- Shai Bolton is waaay better than I gave him credit for. Going to have to admit I was wr-wr-wrwrong on this one

We went a little too Harlem Globetrotter in Q2, but barring that, we played ok.

Your obviously not trying hard enough if you are struggling to work out who drops out of the top 4 for us to get in.

We beat Port and GWS beat pies, and then we beat pies the week after.

I'm no Harvard graduate but by my calculations that would put us into the top 4 right.

But wait there's more.

Dees beat eagles and then we beat eagles in round 22 as well as matching their wins in the other rounds then we go,into top 4
Hawks beat lions and then we beat lions in round 23 as well as matching their wins in the other rounds then we go into top 4.
A lot has to go right there....but here's hoping!

100% yes. The circle is for the 22 on the ground, no exceptions have been made since that came in place. Why break it now because Dusty felt like uncle mushy. Maybe next week George can bring in his 6 year old next door neighboure because shes a tiger fan and its her birthday.
Why blame Dusty, Cotch was there with the other one first! And I think you're way overreacting!

- Shai Bolton is waaay better than I gave him credit for. Going to have to admit I was wr-wr-wrwrong on this one

We went a little too Harlem Globetrotter in Q2, but barring that, we played ok.

Good on him.

Will give him a great deal of confidence knowing he is in the side on the back of great performances at this level, not just flashes of it or killing it in the VFL.

Soldo and Nankervis would be 'interesting'

I was thinking what happens when Nank is back.My first thought was Nank No. 1 then Chol. Then I thought play Soldo first ruck (tap against the best) and Nank as No. 2 and monster ruck rover. that is, if Nank plays are the second ruck he can be played to his strengths. I'd hate the be the back up and have Nank tearing me apart. And it'd free Nank up to do his thing around the ground.
I reckon we look much better with a 2 ruck set up though.

By the way, how good were Grimes, Astbury and Lynch?! Our talls coming through right about now. Riewoldt still getting up to speed with the game and Nankervis still to come in. Chol’s playing decently as a second ruck too. I think that once our best talls have settled into the game, we’ll start to see what this side really can do. Unfortunate that Rance is not there but hopefully we see the entire height squad together next year
Grimes is directing traffic like rance was. He has taken it upon himself to learn and do it. Leadership.

I was thinking what happens when Nank is back.My first thought was Nank No. 1 then Chol. Then I thought play Soldo first ruck (tap against the best) and Nank as No. 2 and monster ruck rover. that is, if Nank plays are the second ruck he can be played to his strengths. I'd hate the be the back up and have Nank tearing me apart. And it'd free Nank up to do his thing around the ground.
I reckon we look much better with a 2 ruck set up though.

I think Chol gives us way more versatility. I agree I think the club will stick with the two ruck option so I'm tipping a Nank/Chol combo.

Anyone else see Broady have that spew at the start of the last quarter? Pretty funny even Whitfield was laughing at him
Yes!!!! Multiple. My son and I were pissing ourselves. Gut running has it's downside.

Back