Preview BAILEY LADDER PREDICTOR

Remove this Banner Ad

Was that the one where Wanganeen hit the post from 5 metres out seconds from the end, where a goal would've seen them go through? That was a classic.

Sure was! I was behind the goals at the other end, and the noise was so loud the only way we knew the final siren had gone was because everyone stood up and the cheering got even louder.

I have us finishing 6th with a home final v Port Adelaide, however that is being conservative, the ladder is so close that if we beat Port, Cats or Tigers in the run home or our percentage improves we finish 4th and play an away final first up in Melbourne v the Cats. Another caveat is if that unexpected win comes against the Tigers in the last round we finish 3rd and go to Perth in the first week.

I think I'd rather play the Cats in an away qualifying final than the Eagles particularly if v the Cats was at the MCG and not GMHBA + coming of the bye round which the Cats suck at.

Cats- 76
Eagles- 68
Tigers- 64
Giants- 56
Magpies- 56
Lions- 56
Power- 48
Crows- 48

ANOTHER huge game this weekend v Port, IMO if we win that we are in pole position for a top 4 finish and a home 2nd week final or home prelim.

If we get to play 1 x final, it'll be a tremendous achievement.

2 would be brilliant, fun and an amazing experience for the group / club.

3 or more would be dead set bonkers after a 5 win season last year.
May only need to play 3?
Win all 3 and that would be bonkers!

It's that time of the year again :cool:...with 7 main games that will decide quite a few positions on the ladder:

Bris v Coll (15)
Dogs v Eagles (16)
St.K v Eagles (17)
Geel v Rich (17)
GWS v Melb (17)
Coll v Port (18)
St.K v GWS (18)

1599101062500.png

It's that time of the year again :cool:...with 7 main games that will decide quite a few positions on the ladder:

Bris v Coll (15)
Dogs v Eagles (16)
St.K v Eagles (17)
Geel v Rich (17)
GWS v Melb (17)
Coll v Port (18)
St.K v GWS (18)

View attachment 951999
I reckon our game v the Suns next Wednesday night will be a hell of a competitive game, they have looked very good in patches and will be up for it after their bye, dare I say it will be their Grand Final.

Bris v Coll (15)
Dogs v Eagles (16)
St.K v Eagles (17)
Geel v Rich (17)
GWS v Melb (17)
Coll v Port (18)
St.K v GWS (18)

View attachment 951999
Not sure how St Kilda beat West Coast, but lose to GWS. I would possibly have the opposite results.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back