Prediction Changes v Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Do we challenge the Frampton thing or would it turn into 6 weeks

He would have been suspended the same in the AFL. Chose to bump, broke Wilson's nose and concussed him.

Our only hope was the sanfl being more wild west than the AFL. But this is Port Adelaide they can screw over.

Apparently he has a bone cracked or broken in his hand.
I dont give a hoot if he dosent line up hes fast becoming a real spun imo.

At least he did it playing football and not ziplining in the pacific north west.

It’s easy.

These players do not deserve a chance to make amends. This group has lost that right.

Finals are done. We don’t beat Essendon, GWS or Richmond and 50/50 to beat Sydney and north. Another wasted season.

Out: Sutcliffe (should never have been in), Ebert, Motlop, Westhoff, Burton

In: Frampton, Garner, Duursma, Houston, Marshall.
Frampton - not...2 game suspension!!

Hmmm no Frampton or Wines
Back to the drawing board .

Sam Gray Dixon Rozee
SPP Howard Marshall
Duursma Rockliff Amon
Houston Jonas Hartlett
DBJ Jonas Garner
Lycett Boak R.Gray
Int Westhoff, Motlop , Atley , Woodcock

Very little wrong with Frampton's bump - within 5 metres, straight in the middle of Wilson's chest, very slight head to head contact - maybe worth 1 week. Biggest problem was Wilson's complete lack of awareness!

We all know it'll be something like:

Out: Burton
In: Broadbent

Out: Powell Pepper
In: Ryder

"We need experience, the tigers are a very strong side".

I wanted to suggest replacing Butters and Rozee too I just can't think of any old players for Kenny to swap them with. Maybe just run with 20?

Ryder to play up forward ?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Out Rockliff in atley
Out Burton in garner
Out Butters in woodcock
Out Motlop in Houston
Out Sutcliffe in lienert.
Out Dixon in ladhams
Out Wines in mayes
Out Jonas in broadbent

Anymore, probably...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is no point in Chopping & changing every bl00dy weekend - has there ever been any consistency in the team for the past several years?
As a player - how tfck you feel if you're in & out every other week. One week you're the best of the best next week you're with the rest (SANFL) - ffs Kerny is just trial and error every match.

OUT: just the obvious choice

I had just a small shred of hope that Frampton might get a go this week and we might have something resembling a spine. Bugger. Now what? Ladhams isn't a forward and Marshall hasn't done anything to warrant selection and has no presence anyway. Now I guess it'll be Sam Gray as a marking forward again while Lynch and Riewoldt have a field day at the other end.

Start the cull in the midfield, its too slow & lacks skill. Rocky & Wines should make way for Houston & SPP.

Duursma & Bonner take the wings, with Garner to fill Bonner’s spot down back. Bonner is not a defenders a-hole.

Marshall comes in for Hoff (I’ve seen enough already).

Cox or Woodcock for Butters, who has a very bright future but is not quite ready.

Would love to see Big Bad Billy back, but tx to the joke that is the SANFL, that ain’t happening.

Given Wines and Billy won’t play.

OUT: Wines, Sutcliffe, Ebert, Burton
IN: Houston, Woodcock, Marshall, Broadbent

I can’t get sucked in anymore. This 9 week W/L streak has done my head in.

I seriously don’t care if we miraculously win this game, because I know the rubbish that will follow the week after.

I’m not being pro-Hinkley when I’m saying this, but I have little faith in this playing group. The most inconsistent, unreliable and flaky group of players. It’s really hard for me to get behind these guys. They outright refuse to string 2 respectable or competent performances together.

Yes, Crap gameplans hurts our chances of winning games, but when you combine a crap gameplan with a crap effort, we are just wasting everyone’s time.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back