FTA-TV First Date - Part 4 and the summer of tennis

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Masters events start next week, don't worry we will give you updates lol
Isn't The Masters a golf thing? These recreational activities get me so mixed up.

Isn't The Masters a golf thing? These recreational activities get me so mixed up.

It's the main tournaments under a Grand Slam

Grand Slam
Masters
ATP500
ATP250

Basically those 4. You have Challenger circuit too, but can't be bothered following those

It's the main tournaments under a Grand Slam

Grand Slam
Masters
ATP500
ATP250

Basically those 4. You have Challenger circuit too, but can't be bothered following those
Why do those have secret codes and not proper names? Is that to trick people? I can't be bothered following something so complicated. Life is too short to worry about recreational activities.

Why do those have secret codes and not proper names? Is that to trick people? I can't be bothered following something so complicated. Life is too short to worry about recreational activities.

Smaller the number the less important the event is. So an ATP 250 is a smaller event than an ATP 500.

And you people wonder why Shell doesn't post any more. I blame all of you recreational tennis fanboys and fangirls. You drove off a remarkably astute and entertaining poster. I bet she was hot, too. :p

But you still have us
Please do not say that. I'm rather vulnerable today. Would you like me to stop posting too? (Don't you dare answer that!)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Please do not say that. I'm rather vulnerable today. Would you like me to stop posting too? (Don't you dare answer that!)
Whatever the hell you ate on Sunday worked.
Well done!
:D:pizza::shortcake:🍔🍟

And, how's Zsa Zsa?

Whatever the hell you ate on Sunday worked.
Well done!
:D:pizza::shortcake:🍔🍟

And, how's Zsa Zsa?
It was beef bourguignon in honour of Bastille Day. I had to eat it later, so it actually was a Victory Meal instead of a Lucky Meal. I'm not sure about this weekend. I wish there was more of a variety of restaurants to choose from on Uber Eats in the Western suburbs. I wish McDonald's was on Uber Eats here. I've had Hungry Jack's twice from Menulog. Ugh. I did like the goat stew I had from an Indian place. I ordered sushi and American BBQ two weeks ago when I got an Uber Eats code for 50% off for the weekend.

Zsa Zsa is currently being fussy about her food again, right after I bought ten cans of her usual favourite tuna with anchovies from Aldi. I might try lamb tonight.

Finding Shell is harder than finding Wally in that puzzle!
I'm thinking of hiring a private detective to hunt Shell down. Perhaps a GoFundMe page might help with the finances.

Do you think she might look like this?

2j26cgi.png

Some possibilities

1. Contestant on reality TV
2. Joined the Police Academy
3. She’s still on here, but posting under an alias
4. Went for a coffee with Duritz and has disappeared

5. Was forced to sit through a PowerPoint presentation with Ross Lyon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back