AFL AFL 2019 - Round 18 Topsport betting odds and discussion.

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would like some opinions here but any thoughts on Essendon vs Adelaide game?

I'm very tempted to hammer essendon at the line and also money line.
Maybe i'm overrating Essendon's form but I just don't really rate the crows. Ignoring last week they struggle to kick 100 points game. They also struggle against quick sides who can move the ball quickly. Hurley is a loss but if Ambrose plays then it shouldn't matter. Heppell back to will further strengthen the dons.
Any thoughts?

Maybe i'm overrating Essendon's form but I just don't really rate the crows. Ignoring last week they struggle to kick 100 points game. They also struggle against quick sides who can move the ball quickly. Hurley is a loss but if Ambrose plays then it shouldn't matter. Heppell back to will further strengthen the dons.
Any thoughts?

And you use this as an argument for betting on Essendon?

Any thoughts?
Pound it

FWIW, 51 games have been won this year by teams kicking 100+ points.

93 games have been won this year by teams kicking fewer than 100 points.

Honestly, to suggest Essendon will beat Adelaide because the Crows struggle to kick 100 points is one of the worst arguments I've heard in a long time.

teams seem to have 3-4 weeks of being 'up' before a bit of a let down. i think bombers having held on for 3 gutsy wins in a row could be due for a let down.

Brisbane have won 4 in a row since the bye so hopefully they are due for a letdown this week haha

Any thoughts?

Welcome back, Oraz!

Any thoughts?

I'm very sorry but Ambrose does not = Hurley

They also have the 6th best % in the league so no matter their scoring capabilities, they clearly have a decent defence to counter that.

Why am i wasting my time typing this when i could be working

WTF does a team not being able to kick 100 points have anything to do with whether they win or not?

I like Gold Coast this week cause Carlton have only scored over 100 points twice in the last 25 years.

Especially when playing a team who have barely been able to crack 80 POINTS over the same period.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back