Analysis Beveridge - where to from here?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Optimistic Dog

Premiership Player
Oct 11, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
This is the week to counter the saints move. They call checkmate on their King (coach) hoping for a spike in performance. We need to counter that by protecting our King (coach) with an announcement Bevo has agreed to a 3 year extension with details to finalised.

Clearly never saw him play

Perhaps in the top 5 worst comments I’ve ever seen in BF.

Personification of hard work and an example to be lauded over, add to that an absolute gentlemen he could do anything he wanted to do imo

Voss was a good onfield leader but a shizen coach. Not sure it’s relevant.

Next Waiting

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 19, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
This is the week to counter the saints move. They call checkmate on their King (coach) hoping for a spike in performance. We need to counter that by protecting our King (coach) with an announcement Bevo has agreed to a 3 year extension with details to finalised.
Nah I reckon we go all en passant on their arses. Richo was a mere pawn they're trying to slip past our first defences without engaging. All in on the figurative sword slashing in passing followed up with the morning star to the back of the head.

Pleast youse nop leaf us Bevige!

bevo_stk.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scott Tracy

Premiership Player
Oct 4, 2018
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Bevo should be doing a pre game press conference Thursday or Friday so hopefully we can get some sort of indication then.

Bevo should be doing a pre game press conference Thursday or Friday so hopefully we can get some sort of indication then.
If he rocks up in a St Kilda training shirt it's probably not looking that flash for us.

Oct 7, 2007
Stage Left
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Bevo said he'd coach for five years when he started. This is his fifth year. Things change and I think he'll go on for a few years to try and get this group back to the top. Can't see him being a career coach though. I reckon he goes onto something else after the dogs, he's got a bit of a social conscience, maybe politics or something.

Dec 21, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Bevo said he'd coach for five years when he started. This is his fifth year. Things change and I think he'll go on for a few years to try and get this group back to the top. Can't see him being a career coach though. I reckon he goes onto something else after the dogs, he's got a bit of a social conscience, maybe politics or something.
Did he actually say that though? I think he said its important to change things up regularly. He hasn't seen the job through yet. When he feels he has accomplished what he has set out to achieve I think he will move on.

The Buck

All Australian
Sep 23, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

At the presser for his 100th game I think Bevo said he wanted to be with the club for another 100 games.

This thread is the reason Bevidge is considering leaving. All of you gutless supporters who turned on him as soon as things got a bit hard. He read this thread and he remembers what was said about him earlier in the year. You don't deserve a coach as brilliant as Bevidge. I hope he does leave.
Wasn't there a report that he spat on his iphone when he read this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back