Podcast BigFooty Tigercast S07 Weekly Show - We are live tonight 8:30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks to those who jumped on for the live show last night!

The show is now up on iTunes, Spotify etc or you can rewatch below:

Topics:
-Review of Port game
-Grimes, where is he at?
-Young cubs and how they went
-How we are officiated
-Preview of Swans game. - 39:50 mark

The one reason I chose Richmond as my team when I was a little boy was I loved animals and my favourite animal was the tiger.

Still is.

There are some amazing animals. But the tiger still takes the cake, and eats it too.

tiger-baby-1024x640.jpg

Apart from growing up in the Tom Hafey era, I wonder if I love this club because the tiger is the most beautiful animal. Makes a lion or eagle look anemic.

Eagles and hawks are pretty awesome.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

Eagles and hawks are pretty awesome.

Going through the center and seeing wedgies up close is amazing. Such majestic animals (how WC screw up the eagle I don't know, but they do). Still reckon tiger rock the most.

Although beagle puppies just melt my heart. I nearly stole one from a guy I met going for a walk at lunch. Just beyond cute. But he wouldn't give it up :'(

Going through the center and seeing wedgies up close is amazing. Such majestic animals (how WC screw up the eagle I don't know, but they do). Still reckon tiger rock the most.

Although beagle puppies just melt my heart. I nearly stole one from a guy I met going for a walk at lunch. Just beyond cute. But he wouldn't give it up :'(

The power of big birds is amazing. Crazy. Tigers are just the best though.

Shades of Trengrove.

I really suspect that we have learnt from being burnt and are very careful. GWS offloaded Scully like a fishing boat offloading the left over offal. That smells of damaged goods on their side and desperation/superiority complex of the Hawks.

Note: I can't remember the word that means FIG JAM, up yourself, smug to refer to the Hawks. They've done well, but sometimes it comes back to burn you.

Mar 9, 2007
Way over yonder across the hill
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Burnie United FC, Cheddar AFC
I really suspect that we have learnt from being burnt and are very careful. GWS offloaded Scully like a fishing boat offloading the left over offal. That smells of damaged goods on their side and desperation/superiority complex of the Hawks.

Note: I can't remember the word that means FIG JAM, up yourself, smug to refer to the Hawks. They've done well, but sometimes it comes back to burn you.
I get the feeling they got sucked in by Dermie's "only 4 players away from a premiership" bullshit.

I think they're desperately trying to avoid a slide down the ladder, but I can't see it working. They're a good team, nothing more. Even if their new trades work, they won't get near a flag.

Apr 10, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
Richmond

Conceited

F-word I'm Good, Just Ask Me

that's what the acronym means, but is a reasonable insult.

Yep, great acronym. What I meant was that maybe the Hawks picked up Scully etc because they know they are so good that they will 'fix' the problems other clubs cannot. So they get a bit FIG JAM and can get found out when the fix doesn't happen.

I couldn't remember the word and WA Tiger86 got it right - conceited.

rmcq

????????????
Sep 6, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
I get the feeling they got sucked in by Dermie's "only 4 players away from a premiership" bullshit.

I think they're desperately trying to avoid a slide down the ladder, but I can't see it working. They're a good team, nothing more. Even if their new trades work, they won't get near a flag.
Well they can afford the risk. If it turns out his injury is long-term, his payments move outside the salary cap.

So all it costs them is money, they have plenty of that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks to everyone who joined me on a Podcast in season 2018, your help and support is greatly appreciated.

You should have all received your brand new shiny Podcast badge as a thankyou for coming on!

Alright so I have roped the guys into doing 1 more episode for 2018!

It is a bit of a hybrid episode with some richmond talk and some general talk / christmas talk at the end for a bit of fun.

Promises to be a great show and a good way to wrap up the 2018 podcast season.

Tigercast fans, I have had some feedback that new episodes can be hard to keep track of when it drops and I realised I already had this thread for last years episodes which was a 1 stop shop so you could 'watch' the thread and keep up to date with new content so I am going back to using this thread for all new episodes to make it easier for everyone.

The OP will always reflect the most current episode as a FYI.

Episode 18 is now done and dusted.

Current episode:
S03 EP18 ft Trindacut & Sparty

Tigercast time!!

On this weeks episode:

-Review of Gold Coast Game
-Cotchins game
-Bolton's form
-3 things we learnt from round 16
-Preview of GWS game
Plus heaps more!

Check out the episode on the below links:

If you listen to us on iTunes be sure to leave us a review to bump us up the rankings!

You can also subscribe to us and follow us on social media at the below links:
YouTube
iTunes
Facebook
Twitter
Spreaker

as a side note, it would be great if everyone could subscribe to us on whichever platform they use for podcasts as well as leaving an Itunes review or equivalent as it helps boost us up the rankings so we can keep growing!

And if you follow us on twitter or facebook and see the episodes posted, a like and a retweet / share would be greatly appreciated and is nice and easy to do.

Just helps spread our content as far and wide as possible :)

thanks for any help in advance!

Links below for various platforms

YouTube
iTunes
Facebook
Twitter
Spreaker

db26

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 26, 2007
Punt road
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa,A-league
I enjoyed this week's episode very informative.On a side note mate you haven't been able to get hold of former players this year for interviews ?.Maybe just a idea during finals be nice to get a former assistant coach of the afl or coach as a guest to preview.Great job.

Sorry mate seen the Dan Jackson interview coming up.

Episode 19 is now done and dusted.

Current episode:
S03 EP19 ft _RT_

Tigercast time!!

On this weeks episode:

-Review of GWS game
-Jack is back, how did he go with Tom?
-The form of Bolton, Stack, Lambert & Prestia
-Our backline is back in form
-Nank might be back this week, RT has a great view on how we should work it
-Preview of Port Adelaide game
Plus heaps more!

Huge thanks to _RT_ for coming on, really appreciate your time.

If you listen to us on iTunes be sure to leave us a review to bump us up the rankings!

YouTube
iTunes
Facebook
Twitter
Spreaker

This weeks episode is locked and loaded!

Tonight I was joined by Nick Creely, Sports Journalist from Star News Group.

On this weeks episode:

-How Nick became a Tiger supporter
-Review of Port game
-Thoughts on our handball game
-Is there a reason for holding teams at bay once we establish a lead?
-The games of Soldo, Lynch, Baker and Rioli
-Nick is doing his own mock Richmond Best and Fairest tracker so we compared how our top 10 from the Autopsy thread votes compares to what he has.
-Preview of Collingwood game
-Josh Caddy's new role
-Does Nank come straight back in?
-The importance of Kamdyn

plus more!

Huge thanks to Nick for coming on and having a chat!

YouTube
iTunes
Facebook
Twitter
Spreaker

This weeks episode is locked and loaded!

Tonight I was joined by Nick Creely, Sports Journalist from Star News Group.

On this weeks episode:

-How Nick became a Tiger supporter
-Review of Port game
-Thoughts on our handball game
-Is there a reason for holding teams at bay once we establish a lead?
-The games of Soldo, Lynch, Baker and Rioli
-Nick is doing his own mock Richmond Best and Fairest tracker so we compared how our top 10 from the Autopsy thread votes compares to what he has.
-Preview of Collingwood game
-Josh Caddy's new role
-Does Nank come straight back in?
-The importance of Kamdyn

plus more!

Huge thanks to Nick for coming on and having a chat!

YouTube
iTunes
Facebook
Twitter
Spreaker

You’re on fire mate when do you turn pro?

You’re on fire mate when do you turn pro?

It's been a big week for the podcast!

As much as I would love for this to turn into something more, I'm not sure any opportunities will ever present themselves unfortunately :-(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back