Most spectacular players in the league

Remove this Banner Ad

If Danger's ability to carry the ball out of the middle at breakneck speed is not spectacular, then I need to reassess things. He is right up there and arguably the most spectacular player at Geelong
Agree with that, his explosive power is second to none. Never seen an inside bull like him. It’s a shame his kicking isn’t great though.

Stack? fu** me..... you name 3 and Stack who has played about 5 games is one?
Watch him. He does wow moments every week, he had a couple in the first quarter of the weekend alone, including a GOTY contender.

It wasn’t really like that
was worse

It was worse. He cracked the shits and stopped chasing mcgovern to the contest, if he kept chasing mcvovern to the contest, he wouldn't of been able to play on and Collingwood would of had time to set up the zone

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nic Nat.

Obviously bias. But the team seemingly lifts another gear when he's on the field. His work around stoppages is unbelievable.

Otherwise basically anyone who can be 60 out from goal on a 45 degree angle, throw off a don't argue, throw a sidestep in there for good measure, weight up 6 different options inside 50, decide none are that great so just goes alone off a step and bombs it through the middle.

They're who we froth over.

Off the top of my head:
Martin
DeGoey
Buddy
Fyfe
Crippa
Danger
Stephenson when he's chasing a multi.

Things that are spectacular: high marks, barrels from 60, goals out of the arse, big hits. More love needed for Jayden Hunt!

I'd like to see Jeremy Howe play on Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti or Willie Rioli. You could see a MOTY attempt turn into a GOTY attempt in the same play.

Clayton Oliver maybe.

Not sure about Tim Kelly but fine by me lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back