News 2019 Injuries and Suspensions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
BREAKING NEWS:

Buddy has extended his contract and resigned with Sydney until 2039. He will be eligible for a Seniors Card in his final year.
5F061256-16F9-4B63-BF09-FB85102AAB82.jpeg

Former Brownlow Medallist Dusty Martin is looking forward to playing in the 2041 Whitten Legends match @ LEGO Stadium Docklands.
4C70D8BA-B669-4E65-9527-558934FAFADD.jpeg

Giants star Phil Davis contemplates early retirement. Says he wants to travel the world before he gets old.
DFDCF3E7-7248-4854-903B-5375E7692FEB.jpeg

Hawks champion and SUPERCOACH stud Tom Mitchell had 58 possessions in a scratch match last weekend and hopes to make a shock comeback in the latter stages this year. He credits his new found youth after some much needed R&R on the Greek Islands. Says he’s never felt better and raring to go.
04AC69DF-908A-4D8F-8A69-2CD6FEBBD92D.jpeg

Zac Langdon is out for ~8 weeks, so it's good news for Hill staying in, less competition for spots
Generally, knock on affect to hately as well
If Hately is not named this week, forget about him for the remainder of the season!

Generally, knock on affect to hately as well
If Hately is not named this week, forget about him for the remainder of the season!

Bonar or Hately will come in for Cogs. Probably Bonar. No sure thing to keep his spot if he doesn't perform though. I wouldn't be writing Hately off for the rest of the year though. He's the one most likely of all their surplus mids.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bonar or Hately will come in for Cogs. Probably Bonar. No sure thing to keep his spot if he doesn't perform though. I wouldn't be writing Hately off for the rest of the year though. He's the one most likely of all their surplus mids.
I can't find where I read it, but the one knock on Hately I believe is lack of leg speed, which is why the other fringe players are a reasonable chance of coming in ahead of him. I still reckon Hately will get the first crack as his form in the NEAFL is compelling, but........

Brodie Smith a no show at Crows training today due to a virus. Wasn't any suggestion at this stage that he was likely to miss, but given they play Friday night, would probably be in some doubt.

If Smith does recover from the flu and plays, will he be asked to play small/lockdown defender this week with the news of Brown's injury? WaynesWorld19

Brodie Smith a no show at Crows training today due to a virus. Wasn't any suggestion at this stage that he was likely to miss, but given they play Friday night, would probably be in some doubt.
Hope he misses! Traded him out a couple weeks for back to back 90s, need some justification

Actually better yet, he can play sick and score 25 playing manning a small forward

Semi carnage - i want/ need MOAR
Win win
He's either out or play poorly due to sickness :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back