Certified Legendary Thread Mitch watch - get that boy a contract - UPDATE: 2 year contract secured!

Remove this Banner Ad

Definitely agree, he should given a 2 year extension.

His like a good shiraz.
A lovely red that only gets better with age.
I am glad you said a ‘good Shiraz’
As opposed to a ‘Fine Wine’
Because I wouldn’t really call Mitch a fine wine.
But he does just get better with age!

I am glad you said a ‘good Shiraz’
As opposed to a ‘Fine Wine’
Because I wouldn’t really call Mitch a fine wine.
But he does just get better with age!
Plus Port have the Wines.

Rewatching the game - the Mitch goal at 9min is fantastic.

He intercepted the ball in the defensive 50, the ball travelled around the boundary and Mitch ran the spin and took the mark at the top of goal square and kicked the goal.

Gut running and hard work is his calling card.

Definitely agree, he should given a 2 year extension.

His like a good shiraz.
A lovely red that only gets better with age.

More like a home distilled vodka. Will never be to everyones taste, but after a time guaranteed to blow your head off.

Mitch is a Inspirational Human Lion. He gives everything he has got. Give him a 2 year extension. He deserves it.

Some total douchebag rang in SEN this morning whinging about the "state of the game"

Reckoned he had lost interest in the game because there were no more "star" players worth watching like the "good ol' days"

Then whined about having to put up with watching players "like Mitch Robinson and Ben Cunnington"" who did lots of "dirty stuff" off the ball

The ignorance and stupidity of some of our brethren fans never ceases to amaze me.

There is at least one of them that can't discern between a hard nosed selfless warrior like Mitch and an undeniably good player like Cunnington , who is nonetheless a dirty stomach punching sniper who has been fined a total of $15K for his efforts over the last few weeks.

Some total douchebag rang in SEN this morning whinging about the "state of the game"

Reckoned he had lost interest in the game because there were no more "star" players worth watching like the "good ol' days"

Then whined about having to put up with watching players "like Mitch Robinson and Ben Cunnington"" who did lots of "dirty stuff" off the ball

The ignorance and stupidity of some of our brethren fans never ceases to amaze me.

There is at least one of them that can't discern between a hard nosed selfless warrior like Mitch and an undeniably good player like Cunnington , who is nonetheless a dirty stomach punching sniper who has been fined a total of $15K for his efforts over the last few weeks.
And there were definitely no dirty off the ball plays back in the good ol' days!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congrats Mitch. A 2 year contract is fantastic. Not long now and a possible PREMIERSHIP.

Congrats Mitch. Just recognition for giving your heart and soul (and body) for the club week in, week out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back