2019 General Discussion / Help

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why I play all 3 formats, if I'm having a bad round/season in one format, I focus on my team in one of the other formats that I'm not stinking it up in. :) Last year when my SC team started tanking in the last 4 rounds, my AF team was coming home strong. Made the SC pain somewhat bearable. :rainbow:
I’ve spent enough time figuring out which players are good for this format....and still I fail!
..not sure I could bare goin this s**t in 3 formats....plus the is the best board on BF anyway!

That's why I play all 3 formats, if I'm having a bad round/season in one format, I focus on my team in one of the other formats that I'm not stinking it up in. :) Last year when my SC team started tanking in the last 4 rounds, my AF team was coming home strong. Made the SC pain somewhat bearable. :rainbow:
How you rolling in Fantasy this year?......I'm not going to post my ranking in case I get belted (it's not real good)

I might have to do the same next year.
Sure fire way to cure that trade addiction of yours, I recommend it.

I still have 8 trades in DT (not fussed about rank), helps me some what to chill on trades in Super Coach
at the end of the year....and I play out all the crazy trade scenarios in DT like a crazy professor.

Sure fire way to cure that trade addiction of yours, I recommend it.

I still have 8 trades in DT (not fussed about rank), helps me some what to chill on trades in Super Coach
at the end of the year....and I play out all the crazy trade scenarios in DT like a crazy professor.

I'm not the biggest fan of AFL Fantasy, but I have to admit that having 2 trades every week is fun, especially this time of year when your team is complete, but every campaigner in your starting 22 is on notice. One s**t score and it's GTFO Kenty, you're dead to me! :D

I'm not the biggest fan of AFL Fantasy, but I have to admit that having 2 trades every week is fun, especially this time of year when your team is complete, but every campaigner in your starting 22 is on notice. One s**t score and it's GTFO Kenty, you're dead to me! :D
Lolz AF is for the impatient for sure.

Fantasy was my first entry into these games in 2013, then I found this board in 2014. I'd been on Big footy since 2008
but once I tried Super Coach and found the game day thread it had me hooked.

As the poster said above, it's the best board on Big Footy even though it has mellowed quite a bit of late.
It's just a bit of harmless fun whilst enjoying a few beers watching a game, and its great resource for info.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I played both Supercoach and Dreamteam one year and got really confused watching games didn't know whether I wanted players to go beast mode or spud up

I try to go with the same core group of players in all 3 formats, with only a handful of exceptions. I end up cheering for players in game day threads that I don't have in my SC team because I have them in DT/AF.

I try to go with the same core group of players in all 3 formats, with only a handful of exceptions. I end up cheering for players in game day threads that I don't have in my SC team because I have them in DT/AF.
I do crazy stuff in DT like last year I played all breakout mids in my starting team and I had a great year, I tried the same thing this year and i'm having a shocker.
This year my goal was to build bench depth but pick against the grain rookies but the rookies killed me.

I don't even know what Dream Team is anymore... I see AFL Fantasy and Real Dream Team... I thought Dream Team was the official game but I'm confused by all these other ones.

Only other Fantasy AFL game I liked was the old Fox Sports one, which was a bit different as you had to pick a coach and had 5 trades per week plus a wild card that you could play where you had unlimited trades for that round.
Was good trade relief back in the days of 20 Supercoach trades days.

I don't even know what Dream Team is anymore... I see AFL Fantasy and Real Dream Team... I thought Dream Team was the official game but I'm confused by all these other ones.

Only other Fantasy AFL game I liked was the old Fox Sports one, which was a bit different as you had to pick a coach and had 5 trades per week plus a wild card that you could play where you had unlimited trades for that round.
Was good trade relief back in the days of 20 Supercoach trades days.

Dream Team is the "original" (although dying) & AFL Fantasy is the "official" AFL sanctioned fantasy game.

Yes I knew VS ran it.

But I remember accessing it through the AFL website so I thought it was the official one.
It was a for a while until VS walked away from the AFL altogether to do their own thing at SportDeck 5 years ago where they also do DT NRL, NFL, NBA etc. They took their original AFL DT game with them but it hasn't gone too well as we're down to only 5k participants this year and much less prizemoney. Only the hardcore purists remain. I wouldn't be surprised if this is the final year of Real DT.

It was a for a while until VS walked away from the AFL altogether to do their own thing at SportDeck 5 years ago where they also do DT NRL, NFL, NBA etc. They took their original AFL DT game with them but it hasn't gone too well as we're down to only 5k participants this year and much less prizemoney. Only the hardcore purists remain. I wouldn't be surprised if this is the final year of Real DT.
A competition I'm guaranteed to be in the top 5k, woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back