News 2019 Injuries and Suspensions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Libba can fu** right off.....he's the reason why crazy Bevo played Dunks Fwd and f’ed up his 1st 6 weeks....maybe with Bont out there wont be an impact on Macca or Dunks, but I'm wary. Maybe Libba takes Wallis' spot? Hope so!!!!

It was Wallis playing in the midfield during the first few rounds that affected Dunkley's mid time more than anyone. That and the Doggies lack of forwards.

Libba and helmet trained strongly today. Both expected to play this weekend. Bont a no show today. Will have a fitness test on Friday.
******* helmet head back this week.. Just traded the Kent Coz he was suppose to be out for 4 weeks.

Now of course the little * will come in and avg 110 for the rest of the year.

On TRT-LX2 using BigFooty.com mobile app

If Smith does recover from the flu and plays, will he be asked to play small/lockdown defender this week with the news of Brown's injury? WaynesWorld19

It's hard to kep track of the Crows thinking .....everyone said we needed Milera in the midfield to add speed and & DE into a midfield with blow average pace & kicking skills ....but nah, thy stick Milera in a utility role

When Brown missed early in the season, it was David Mackay that did the role .....Id suggest that'll happen again

I fl confident Milera will play a lot of mid minutes .....but not as confident as to Smiths role .....GC allowd the Crows to "experiment" a bit

If Smith does recover from the flu and plays, will he be asked to play small/lockdown defender this week with the news of Brown's injury? WaynesWorld19

He scored better without brown in the team. I would prob bring him back if not for this flu business. Hope he misses though

He scored better without brown in the team. I would prob bring him back if not for this flu business. Hope he misses though
Yep, Smith takes more kick-ins with Brown out of the team

Although I have Smith I'd like him to be OUT too, as I have cover but my main league opponent doesn't :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, Smith takes more kick-ins with Brown out of the team
:think:

Adelaide co-captain Rory Sloane endured the “worst backhanded compliment” he’s ever received on Wednesday.

On Triple M’s The Rush Hour, Sloane was quizzed about the Gold Coast match and coach Don Pyke’s decision to trial speedy trio Rory Atkins, Wayne Milera and Brodie Smith in the midfield.

Co-host Andrew Jarman asked Sloane if he feared being pushed out given the seeming success of the move.

“Thanks mate, it’s nice to hear you think so highly of me,” Sloane said jokingly.

“I”ll just make way and sit on the bench for the rest of the year.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back