Review Round 18 vs Carlton.

Remove this Banner Ad

We should play all the kids currently in the reserves in the seniors for the rest of the year and shame the AFL into doing something
51Lc92oooQL._SX425_.jpg

You have decent players. In particular, your spine looks decent. You don't have much depth though and Picks 1 and 2 this year will help that.

B: Ellis---------------------Day------------------Miller

H: Hanley------------------King----------------Harbrow

C: Weller------------------Bowes--------------Ah Chee

H: Ainsworth-------------Lukosius-------------Martin

F: Rankine----------------Wright---------------Young

Foll: Witts, Fiorini, Swallow

Bench: Brodie

You have decent players. In particular, your spine looks decent. You don't have much depth though and Picks 1 and 2 this year will help that.

B: Ellis---------------------Day------------------Miller

H: Hanley------------------King----------------Harbrow

C: Weller------------------Bowes--------------Ah Chee

H: Ainsworth-------------Lukosius-------------Martin

F: Rankine----------------Wright---------------Young

Foll: Witts, Fiorini, Swallow

Bench: Brodie

I'm not sure if that's your team for 2019 or the game this week. If it's this week, then Bowes Ah Chee Ainsworth Martin Young are all injured and Rankine is MIA.....He's not on the injury list but he's not playing either.
If it's for the year, then there's a few you've overlooked like Collins Thompson Miles Hombsch Holman MacPherson , who would all possibly be best 22.

Last edited:
I know it's been a tough and rough couple of months for us SUNS fans, but I'm really hoping our VIC SUNS fans will come out in force against the blues. Our boys and our club need us now more than ever before. Lets make sure we pack out behind the goals and be as loud and vocal as possible!!
I'll be there. I got a friend who can get me to sit behind the interchange bench.

I'm not sure if that's your team for 2019 or the game this week. If it's this week, then Bowes Ah Chee Ainsworth Martin Young are all injured and Rankine is MIA.....He's not on the injury list but he's not playing either.
If it's for the year, then there's a few you've overlooked like Collins Thompson Miles Hombsch Holman , who would all possibly be best 22.
And Darcy Macpherson who is definitely best 22

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some serious bandage on Miller's thigh. Tomorrow's selection will be interesting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back