Prediction Changes v Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah because in the Keniverse Farrell, Marshall and Woodcock don't exist. I dont even think that Billy getting suspended has damaged his chances - he never had any to start with.
We're working toward a forward structure akin to Elvis's colon just before the King shuffled off this mortal coil. Lots of entries, and very little end product.

Oh God, they're gonna play Sutcliffe in the Ebert role aren't they?
Quoted because i'm too angry for one angry like. I just don't understand what this regime has against forwards. We've kicked 100 points twice this season, and one of those we got there with an avalanche of successive behinds

The array of spuds we've played in our forward line over the tenure is remarkable. We've even managed to turn some rather good players into spuds by playing them in it. It's a freaking Bermuda triangle. But we never deviate from the completely non-functional structure.

Feel for Dixon getting monstered every week, he genuinely looked the most frustrated after the loss last week.
I would, but he hasn't played to his strengths since he was at the Gold Coast, he should be leading up at the ball at every opportunity, he runs under the ball once and resigns himself to wrestling all 6 defenders in the hope something happens.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back