Round 18 Discussion (dedicated to Kadog)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jelly and Fyfe sitting on my bench.

Setterfield, I've talked you up all year and defended you from the naysayers. I need you more than ever to come through with a decent score.

Please.
+1 here

I reckon this is just about the perfect amount of carnage for the week. Keep it up SC gods.

Worpel already covering for JKelly, so Clarke will come on of Fyfe.

Very happy that Logue is back, just make me a bit more cash you campaigner :hearteyes:

Actually, I lied, more carnage pls.
Hopefully Bont is a late out so I don't feel like such a dropkick for going Gaff ahead of him.

Ha! EAD Fyfe owners! 🥳😂🕺🤸‍♂️

I've waited all year for the prick to burn everyone with suspension or injury, so * you all! Just be happy you've banked his points and he lasted 15 rounds.

Refused to trade him until until after his usual suspension or mmm injury period, and it just hasn't come.

I chose fat pig Clayton over Natalie at the start and I'm finally going to have that decision somewhat vindicated this week.

Despite Clayton playing an extra game Fyfe has still scored 66 more points 🤦‍♂️

Seriously everyone, get ****ed ay. Face. Total face.

I'm just going YOLO now due to Fyfe donut.

Danger VC (Most will have him as C so if everyone's VC goes 130 odd they will be forced to take it. Dangerfield to go 200 +)

Dunkley C (If by somehow Danger goes under 200 then I'll be hoping for another Dunkley 200 special)

Got to try something different to make up for the donut this week....

I've waited all year for the prick to burn everyone with suspension or injury, so fu** you all! Just be happy you've banked his points and he lasted 15 rounds.

I chose fat pig Clayton over Natalie and I'm finally going to have that decision somewhat vindicated this week.

Seriously everyone, get f’ed ay. Face. Total face.

punch.gif

I've waited all year for the prick to burn everyone with suspension or injury, so fu** you all! Just be happy you've banked his points and he lasted 15 rounds.

Refused to trade him until until after his usual suspension or mmm injury period, and it just hasn't come.

I chose fat pig Clayton over Natalie to start and I'm finally going to have that decision somewhat vindicated this week.

You call that a win ???

I chose fat pig Clayton over Natalie and I'm finally going to have that decision somewhat vindicated this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm just going YOLO now due to Fyfe donut.

Danger VC (Most will have him as C so if everyone's VC goes 130 odd they will be forced to take it. Dangerfield to go 200 +)

Dunkley C (If by somehow Danger goes under 200 then I'll be hoping for another Dunkley 200 special)

Got to try something different to make up for the donut this week....

I don't think anyone has ever scored back2back 200's? :think:

Based on the ins and outs at freo, one can only assume that if Blakely doesn't play midfield this week, they are tanking. I don't own him but have been bullish on him.

No, keep him in the backline so I can pick him next year.

Marshall C is the better move

This is super ultimate tempting but Gawn should have triple tonned against English if tradition of rucks going big against him was still valid. Bevo has told his players to be proactive with sharking opposition ruck taps. Marshall is a different beast though and will run English ragged all game.

Based on the ins and outs at freo, one can only assume that if Blakely doesn't play midfield this week, they are tanking. I don't own him but have been bullish on him.
They FN better. Ross article strongly alluded to that for this week but the lying trolling flog also alluded to Fyfe playing more forward as a result. Nek minut he’s OUT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back