Preview Round 18, 2019: St.Kilda v Western Bulldogs - Marvel Stadium, Sunday 21st July, 4:40PM AEST *LANGLANDS DEBUT*

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 29 52.7%
  • Bulldogs

Votes: 26 47.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I just meant he was in the 26 last week. I hope he doesn’t play because he isn’t a good footballer. Maybe rats does like that. Last time we tried that we had marsh as the third tall and all 3 marking players were terrible that day. I don’t reckon you play someone just to do 20 minutes of rucking. He has to be good enough forward for 100 minutes

Oh I see. Interesting take!
Will be very interested to see if anything major like that changes in our plans going forward.

Why the LOL? Meatball loves playing against the Cats. If he makes the 22 he may go well against them.
That's why I LOL

I would like to have a look at wilkie on ball for a few games this year. Weve got marsh and battle to cover him. His kicking forward of centre would be a welcome addition. Might read something like this.

Whilst I’m down for experimenting, it’s very clear that Wilkie is stronger above his knees than below. In fact I’d say his ground game is ordinary. Would be better off throwing Dmac in the guts (which I actually think he’d be good-ish at in a lock down role) otherwise delist!!

What’s a pass for ratten, can he be judged on wins or are we looking for a different game plan?.

I was thinking he’s on a hiding to nothing if it’s wins, I’d be happy to see our guys play with some flair and a game or two where we score over 100 points.

If we win our next 6 by 40+ points average we play finals.

Get it done Ratts

Whilst I’m down for experimenting, it’s very clear that Wilkie is stronger above his knees than below. In fact I’d say his ground game is ordinary. Would be better off throwing Dmac in the guts (which I actually think he’d be good-ish at in a lock down role) otherwise delist!!
He could play ross role where hes the outside link. His kicking would make huge difference. Not sure about his below the knees stuff havent really noticed it. So if its that bad maybe on a wing where he could provide a marking and get back to help defence.

He could play ross role where hes the outside link. His kicking would make huge difference. Not sure about his below the knees stuff havent really noticed it. So if its that bad maybe on a wing where he could provide a marking and get back to help defence.
Probably a better idea to play him in his best position. A position where he has gone very well instead of putting in another spot he has never played afl in. If they want to do that they can practice it in pre season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably a better idea to play him in his best position. A position where he has gone very well instead of putting in another spot he has never played afl in. If they want to do that they can practice it in pre season.
Like Hind ?

Didn’t we just re-sign a few months back.

It's a sign! The foretelling of the second St. Kilda Premiership. There are 7 signs. There have been several false prophets and Messiah's. The coming of the man named after a brand of a porcelain toilet bowl, is the sixth sign. Not far to go now, loyal sainters.

Not being a team flushed with champions, if the Royal Doulton comes up empty, then we could well & truly be in the ..
83840908-D80C-4514-A8AB-7E047E96156D.jpeg

Last edited:
Like Hind ?
Maybe you don’t see the seconds or maybe you don’t look closely but he played the last 2 forward before he got promoted. Unless you want to drop Wilkie you don’t practice in the ones. The funny thing is if he said ruck you would have said the same thing. It’s a little sad.

Looking forward to seeing Do(ulton) Lang(lands) make his debut.

He sure looks fine 😃👍🏻

k1vvvo.jpg

Very interesting inclusions in the squad. Wonder if Rowe is any real chance to come in.
I think this may have been answered, but he’s repeatedly on the extended just to cover Marshall as the Ruckman. Would be staggered if he came in unless Marshall was out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back