The Antifa Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah except if you could read, you would see it was your mate who started it.
This is a mess. You regurgitate bullshit from bullshit American websites, spend all your time hinting at coming violence and civil war and white replacement, yet talk up a couple of assaults.

In the same thread your trying and failing to talk up others' violence, you're trying to organise fights across the internet.

Sort your s**t out.

Yeah/nah. Antifa are an intolerant, mindless pack of jackbooted thugs, who under the guise of anti racism physically attack and intimidate people attending lawful gatherings.

They always attack in packs, because they are mostly one out cowards to a man.
They only attack nazis and dheads who ask for it.

Yeah/nah. Antifa are an intolerant, mindless pack of jackbooted thugs, who under the guise of anti racism physically attack and intimidate people attending lawful gatherings.

They always attack in packs, because they are mostly one out cowards to a man.
The gutless fascists known as antifa have a set of moves commonly used
1,disguise
2,attack only when you have a large numbers advantage
3,hide behind some blue haired land based dugong that will stop the person you cowardly attacked from hitting back

They believe they have the moral authority to do anything to silence those they disagree with.Just by labeling them neo nazi,racist,et

This is a mess. You regurgitate bulls**t from bulls**t American websites, spend all your time hinting at coming violence and civil war and white replacement, yet talk up a couple of assaults.

In the same thread your trying and failing to talk up others' violence, you're trying to organise fights across the internet.

Sort your s**t out.

Yeah it was CM trying to provoke a fight. Continually saying ‘make me’ and asking if I ‘wanted to fight him’.

Anyone who can read can see that.

I just wasn’t backing away from one if that’s the path he wanted to go down.

But as with so many things, loyalty to your ideological brethren leads you to have things backwards.

As per normal.

Condemned by your own words.
Ok you got me, but get some perspective on where the threat of violence will come from. Antifa are smallfry idealistic people who hate bigots and racists. They have become the necessary target for the out of control far right to lambast on internet forums.Would you rather there was no counter protests to neo nazi marches in Melbourne? They are performing a public service in a way that other people would be afraid to do. A 16yo vegan girl confronting nazis is not too much too worry about and she is courageous to do so, plus she has informed the police of the protest.You can't lock anyone away for that, it's a free country last time I checked.

I didn’t want to start it?

Your mate did.

Learn to read.
No. You're not 15. Enough with the 'he started it' s**t.

You're offering to meet up and fight. If you're so willing to threaten and hint at violence as you've done for weeks, don't go in over the top on this unlaughable antifa stuff.

Sort your s**t out.

No. You're not 15. Enough with the 'he started it' s**t.

You're offering to meet up and fight. If you're so willing to threaten and hint at violence as you've done for weeks, don't go in over the top on this unlaughable antifa stuff.

Sort your s**t out.

What is it your mate said to me earlier, that you are now defending him on?

That’s right....

‘Make me’

Now describe the emotional reaction you feel when you read that?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This means far too much to you.

No.

How about you and CM, Bradesmaen, step back and stop personally attacking me like a pack of dogs, then accusing me of having issues when I show signs of having a gutful and look to want to fight back.

Last edited:
No.

How about you and CM, Bradesmaen, step back and stop attacking me like a pack of dogs, then accusing me of having issues when I show signs of having a gutful and look to want to fight back.
I lost interest in this board for a few days because it's basically you using threads to threaten violence or retaliation or civil war or some s**t. I pop in tonight, and you're offering to meet up for a fight. And playing the victim.

You need to sort yourself out, get it together. This is a football forum. Yeah it it can get a bit narkey, but you're genuinely revelling in discussions and threats of violence. You probably shake with anger when you post.

That's not normal.

I lost interest in this board for a few days because it's basically you using threads to threaten violence or retaliation or civil war or some s**t. I pop in tonight, and you're offering to meet up for a fight. And playing the victim.

You need to sort yourself out, get it together. This is a football forum. Yeah it it can get a bit narkey, but you're genuinely revelling in discussions and threats of violence. You probably shake with anger when you post.

That's not normal.

Zero ability to self reflect on own behaviour.

As per usual

Which one was this guy?

A nazi , but again it's one small incident in America so that peice of footage is pretty inconsequential. You're digging as hard as you can to find something worth posting I bet. The antifa are nothing to worry about mate, I would be more worried going to a match at Moorabin yo be honest.

A nazi , but again it's one small incident in America so that peice of footage is pretty inconsequential. You're digging as hard as you can to find something worth posting I bet.

He is a Nazi is he?

Do you have evidence to support this claim or is it just one of these blanket tags you like to attach to people who are violently assaulted by Antifa?

He is a Nazi is he?

Do you have evidence to support this claim or is it just one of these blanket tags you like to attach to people who are violently assaulted by Antifa?
Your flimsy evidence of some teenager whacking the fat guy has no preceding footage and maybe selectively edited. In any event, I'm sure the authorities in Portland USA have sorted it out so not sure why you're worried ao much. Do you any footage at all of Australian anifa doing anything besides the hilarious cowardly Andrew Bolt footage.

Your flimsy evidence of some teenager whacking the fat guy has no preceding footage and maybe selectively edited. In any event, I'm sure the authorities in Portland USA have sorted it out so not sure why you're worried ao much. Do you any footage at all of Australian anifa doing anything besides the hilarious cowardly Andrew Bolt footage.

In other words you don’t?

In other words you don’t?
So you think it's a random attack? If it was I'm sure the police will handle it through the children's court and they would do community work ect. I'm not sure why you're concerning yourself with petty crime in a city you've never been to .It seems you're trying to label the 3/4 of the world's people who aren't conservative/rwnj/alt right/proud boys as terrorists, because of two teenagers in some mall in america. It's poor evidence you're presenting. I think antifa have turned into an internationalist terrorist organization in your eyes which isn't even vaguely true. The enemy you seek to fight does not exist . If you stop people protesting against racism, then society will be a toxic toilet bowl of hate and division, which it is becoming now. Let the kids protest racism mate and let's stand up to these nazis, facists and racists.

So you think it's a random attack? If it was I'm sure the police will handle it through the children's court and they would do community work ect. I'm not sure why you're concerning yourself with petty crime in a city you've never been to .It seems you're trying to label the 3/4 of the world's people who aren't conservative/rwnj/alt right/proud boys as terrorists, because of two teenagers in some mall in america. It's poor evidence you're presenting. I think antifa have turned into an internationalist terrorist organization in your eyes which isn't even vaguely true. The enemy you seek to fight does not exist . If you stop people protesting against racism, then society will be a toxic toilet bowl of hate and division, which it is becoming now. Let the kids protest racism mate and let's stand up to these nazis, facists and racists.

It’s an elderly man you moron.

Regardless of who he is, there is no excuse for a pack of masked thugs to clobber him over the head with an iron bar....no excuse for ANYONE to be doing that too ANYONE.

Do you have it in you too repeat that last bit?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back