Changes vs Melbourne, melt away!

Remove this Banner Ad

Had a gander on the Dees board and their changes thread is only 2 pages long. They’ve given up, poor bastards.
Not relevent to us but Adelaide board thread is good after they wanted Stengle to play all year only to drop him after kicking 3 goals.

Stoked my boy Bailey is in the side! :fire::jeans:

Big fan of the bloke and thought he was one of the best players in last years draft, absolutely thrilled he slid to is and we jumped on board.

The only one of our picks from last year's draft (other than Cameron) I liked TBH. He's going to be something special.

Baptize him Simmo, baptize him good :fire::fire::fire:

Had a gander on the Dees board and their changes thread is only 2 pages long. They’ve given up, poor bastards.

Sadly they haven’t, that’s just their shite board. Their prelim thread last year was about 11 pages long in total.

All of a sudden I am a tad excited to see Williams ruck. If he does play, I wouldn't mind to see what this kid has to offer. I hear he can leap like NN and has a little Gov lazy looking full of talent look about him.

Does Kennedy play? If not Williams def plays.

We go full team ruck attack at Gawn and Pruesse.

Hickey and Williams centre bounces.

Pruesse has been playing foward and rucking forward. I liked seeing Barrass and Gov take some of the throw ins down back, they read the ball and are more mobile.

In attack we have Oscar, Williams and for throw in set plays Darling. Darling does some really clever things at forwars 50 thow ins. Bodies the other guy, grabs and snaps.

So the job of winning the ruck battle is spread over six players not just Hickey and Allen.:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope Schofield gets a gig. I rate him over either of Cole and Nelson. Dont care about the size diff.

I agree on cole - he’s playing a shut down role - something Schofield does well

However Nelson is showing signs of being able to provide running rebound

Right now aside from shep and Jetta - we don’t see a huge amount of run off half back - and it’s something we need (and miss from Duggan)

Nelson has a month to own a spot I reckon

Is that the first time Watson is on the extended list?

That's a positive
Watched the replay of the WAFL stream last night. Franky really looks to have tidied up his disposal by foot.

Nailed some great spot up kicks in the corridor and showed his usual dash and ability to get to contests to spoil. His disposal was one thing he needed to work on so he can’t be far from an AFL debut which is exciting.

Not relevent to us but Adelaide board thread is good after they wanted Stengle to play all year only to drop him after kicking 3 goals.
The crows board must be the biggest. Haven't sussed them at all but most of their threads are huge. Their changes and game day threads leave us dead.

Didn't realise Williams as big as he's listed

199cm and 95kgs

Reckon he plays. Gawn and Preuss are absolute beasts sizewise, whoever we play isn't going to win the taps, at least Williams leap may disrupt them more than a 191cm, 82k Oscar Allen will be able to.
thats interesting that he is taller and heavier than Oscar. Can't bring them all in so by my calculations then Waterman may miss again as think the bench will be Dom, Nelson, Petrol to replace Cripps plus then it's out of Williams r if not Waterman comes in??

Does Kennedy play? If not Williams def plays.

We go full team ruck attack at Gawn and Pruesse.

Hickey and Williams centre bounces.

Pruesse has been playing foward and rucking forward. I liked seeing Barrass and Gov take some of the throw ins down back, they read the ball and are more mobile.

In attack we have Oscar, Williams and for throw in set plays Darling. Darling does some really clever things at forwars 50 thow ins. Bodies the other guy, grabs and snaps.

So the job of winning the ruck battle is spread over six players not just Hickey and Allen.:thumbsu:
Simmo has already said JK plays.

thats interesting that he is taller and heavier than Oscar. Can't bring them all in so by my calculations then Waterman may miss again as think the bench will be Dom, Nelson, Petrol to replace Cripps plus then it's out of Williams r if not Waterman comes in??

Fair chance Ryan gets a rest and Waterman gets that spot.

How is Jetta going? I see Watson debuting as soon as Jetta needs a week off, not a silly thing to do this time of year. Especially in Alice Springs. Dees with a smaller forwars line too.

If one of Yeo or Redden is sore thats MAllen debut.

Wouldn't mind seeing Watson debut or even Schoey come in but gee it better be for Cole and not Nelson. Cole may have been good in the WAFL when he played those two games but he's been bog average in the league side this year and Nelson has been decent. Cole is getting games due to that premiership medallion. Needs to hit the stack hard this summer and have a serious off season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back