FTA-TV Wentworth

Remove this Banner Ad

I will absolutely lose my s**t. They killed Bea, they killed Kaz, surely they couldn't do anything to Vera.

How is the face turn on Jake, compared to Allie the ******* idiot he is a saint

I will absolutely lose my s**t. They killed Bea, they killed Kaz, surely they couldn't do anything to Vera.

How is the face turn on Jake, compared to Allie the ******* idiot he is a saint
💯

I reckon Jake will die trying to save Vera and I think Liz will die too. It wouldn’t be a finale without an original cast member getting the chop lol. Although Will should die just for being a dumb campaigner this season.

💯

I reckon Jake will die trying to save Vera and I think Liz will die too. It wouldn’t be a finale without an original cast member getting the chop lol. Although Will should die just for being a dumb campaigner this season.
I want Vera to confront him about Marie first. Dickhead he is

YES VERA DRAG HIM! They’ve ruined his character. He’s mad at Vera for breaking protocol while he was literally boning a prisoner.
I guess now that Jake is Mr Nice Guy they had to screw up Will. He has no self awareness. Also that shrink is dodgy AF

Interesting read on the upcoming season finale, with Kaz's killer to be revealed.
It was pointed out, that this season's finale was meant to be the series finale, as the show had not been renewed until after Season 7 had been completed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Awesome penultimate episode.

While the acting isn't always consistently high in this show, and the plotholes a few too many... the writers know how to weave together a season right up there near the best of them internationally!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back