Workshop Cricket Kit Designs/Discussion

acm21

Club Legend
May 7, 2019
AFL Club
Essendon

Looks like they have lost the huricane H detail on the front from what i saw. And as repaired yetersay it is all the one colour. Will be interesting to see how it looks when it is properly released

Last edited:

Hamez

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 8, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
A glimpse at what names and numbers on players tops will look like for the Ashes:

D755BB4A-C7E5-4402-B1AB-5BF55FCE8B14.jpeg

Mar 21, 2017
Perf
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal, Scorchers, Scuderia Ferrari
So we'll now have two all-green teams, and the Strikers and Heat will look even more similar.
Wonder if this means no more black-based Heat "clash" top...did that even get used this last season?

Pretty sure they wore it against the Scorchers in that game where Baz McCullum dropped the catch of the century.

The Victorian

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 23, 2018
Victoria
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Storm, Western Utd
Looks shocking looks like if you look close enough a new varient of the BBL logo with the font now lime aswell as a possible new KFC logo?

Anyway it is just plain and if the pants are plain too...... well that's gonna be bad!

Oct 27, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Packers, Raptors, Renegades
I mean, is a Carlton guernsey not just a navy tank top with some logos ironed on?
The reason Carlton's jumper is held in so high esteem is because of it's history and while simple, is still a clean jumper. We're talking BBL here, teams are meant to look flashy and at least somewhat exciting.

The reason Carlton's jumper is held in so high esteem is because of it's history and while simple, is still a clean jumper. We're talking BBL here, teams are meant to look flashy and at least somewhat exciting.
Betta Electrical is pretty exciting.

On the Heat jersey though, the fact that it's plain blue adds to this idea of the teams wearing coloured pants so the kits are 'block' colours. Very unexciting. If they were hoping to sell more shirts this isn't really the way to do it. I was planning on purchasing a new Renegades jersey with the Champions logo, but if it's just plain red I might have to reconsider

The Victorian

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 23, 2018
Victoria
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Storm, Western Utd
I have worked on a template reflecting the new design and template here it is for everyone along with a Melbourne Stars concept using the new template
BBL 201920 Template.png

Boyohboywowwee

All Australian
Jun 3, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Anyone noticed in the uk’s version of the big bash that’s currently going that some of the games aren’t televised.... it’s looks very strange watching a cheap one camera highlights reel with a stadium full of people

Back