Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 8, 2016
Vietnam
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth
Has anyone else had problems with notifications since the mobile app got upgraded? I wasn’t getting notifications for likes, tried reinstalling the app and now I’m not getting any notifications at all.
tenor.gif

Has anyone else had problems with notifications since the mobile app got upgraded? I wasn’t getting notifications for likes, tried reinstalling the app and now I’m not getting any notifications at all.
Not getting any likes

Notifications mustn’t be working

Mar 21, 2017
Perf
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal, Scorchers, Scuderia Ferrari
Not getting any likes

Notifications mustn’t be working
I knew I was setting myself up when I posted this and for some reason I still did it

Nah the last notification I’ve got on my mobile app is from before the derby

Home safely after 9 days away in Malaysia with my eldest daughter

Was really good to get away, but happy to be home with the rest of my family

Now. Need to get some sort of income going.

Any Uber Eats jobs avail Keys ?

Jul 14, 2014
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool // Ferrari
Home safely after 9 days away in Malaysia with my eldest daughter

Was really good to get away, but happy to be home with the rest of my family

Now. Need to get some sort of income going.

Any Uber Eats jobs avail Keys ?
Airtasker is your friend

Jan 13, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
LOL was having dinner today and the Eagles social media chick rocks up to the restaurant in full Eagles kits. Legit meters away from me was the person that has made a genuine mockery out of me on twitter.
How do you even know what she looks like?
Did you tweet her from the safety of your table?

avishka5

150 game legend.
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Zombie Lover
Sep 1, 2014
Perth SOR
AFL Club
West Coast
How do you even know what she looks like?
Did you tweet her from the safety of your table?
3-4 years ago we used to refer to her by name (can't remember it now) but yeah i used to give Keys stick about it as he used to pester her on twitter.

Shehas also appeared on a couple club video's

Quiet night at the soccer HoneyBadger35 ?

Wasn't much of a brawl though

Last edited:

avishka5

150 game legend.
Sep 1, 2014
Perth SOR
AFL Club
West Coast
I

Isn’t racism a huge problem in soccer?

Isn’t racism a huge problem in soccer?

Amongst the supporters it can be yeah. Some of the crowds in Spain, Italy, Russia etc openly chant racist stuff at black players and little gets done about it.

FIFA has made another token gesture to combat this

In theory, if a ref calls off a match due to racist chants then the supporter group will cause their team to forfeit that match. In reality refs never pull up crowds for it, the only time games have stopped due to racism has been player or team lead.

Happened about 10 rows in front of me, can sneakily find me in the footage there with the Leeds scarf.

e6e325466a0c637e95ff13483f4f1959.jpg

That bloke in the Leeds kit with the golden 32 Red logo tried to start it up again right at the very end, he was offering out anyone who would listen. His missus was with him too, hard not to feel bad for her in that situation.

Last edited:
And how about the actual game HoneyBadger35 any thoughts on that?

Wrote this out in a PM so might as well just copy paste.

Half the Leeds squad is never beating a Man U team, atmosphere in the Leeds end was incredible. Just getting to chant with the masses of Leeds fans was worth it. Singing Marching On Together with thousands of Leeds fans, like we’d just won 10-0 even though we got smacked, that was great.

I went in hoping we’d score, that was the best case, and we really should have but ah well. Had a few nice moves and you can see we should be Championship quality dangerous again this year. Open training was fun, met a few of the guys, just was happy they came here. Set the bar low so was never going to be disappointed.

b80db01fcceeebb803137b10b0ce8e6b.jpg

I said to one of my Man U mates, I just wish one of their goals was like a holy s**t what a goal moment. They were always going to score, * penalties and corners though I want something that will blow me away.

Luuuc

Premiership Player
Jun 26, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Wildcats, Perth Lynx
Soccer fans are such effing numpties.

AFL isn't numpty free but it's several orders of magnitude better for some reason.
Just imagine being a fan of a football team whose monthly goal tally you could probably count with your fingers. That's like an order of magnitude worse than being a Freo fan.

avishka5

150 game legend.
Sep 1, 2014
Perth SOR
AFL Club
West Coast
Soccer fans maybe numpties but they aren’t as numpties as footy fans trying to create culture/atmosphere by copying soccer game day tradition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back