What are you currently playing?

Vice City Stories has a lot of great radio too. Not just the music, the talk radio is great too.
what device are you playing it on?

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

what device are you playing it on?

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

I've actually never played it. But I listened to GTA radio on YouTube on repeat back when I used to cram for assignments/exams, mostly Vice City, Vice City Stories and IV (the PLR talk radio station in that game is really incredible).

I've actually never played it. But I listened to GTA radio on YouTube on repeat back when I used to cram for assignments/exams, mostly Vice City, Vice City Stories and IV (the PLR talk radio station in that game is really incredible).
Vice City has the best music imo for nostalgic reasons

Rock stations are pretty good on all forms of GTA games

Greendogg5

Club Legend
Jun 1, 2013
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Borussia Dortmund, Utah Jazz
Vice City has the best music imo for nostalgic reasons

Rock stations are pretty good on all forms of GTA games
Can't go past the music in the Persona series for me, closely followed Nier Automata

Edit: just realised you may have been talking about just GTA, if so then ignore lol XD

Dockerjonz

Club Legend
May 27, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Benfica,Canucks
i just time tripped travel and listend 2 gta vice city radio on youtube
is there anything better ever audio for video games

Nope,vice city soundtrack is my fave in gaming-even bought the V-Rock cd they released back in the day😁

Been smashing out rocket league but really need to finish gears 4 and Wolfenstein first blood & new order

Feb 23, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
New York Jets
Nice. Div OS 1 was fantastic. I'll get stuck into 2 at some point....
Yeh I'm late to the party too. Loved the first one, only finished it about 6 months ago. Would love for their to be a 3rd but Larian Studios are busy with Balder's Gate.

Very rare that games these days offer you 70+ hours of story line content without paying for DLC, but you certainly get your monies worth with both DOS games. I'm 40 hours into the second one and I imagine I still have a decent bit to go.

Picked it up 2day
promised myself not 2 cum back to AC after the last few games hurt my soul
kept reading how its improved and differentiated itself.....it the anecdotes true ?

I have the GTA Vice City soundtrack box set

Yet I take the lazy way out and rip the game audio files to mp3 instead :D

GOOD TIMES :D

Back