David Koch as Chairman of PAFC - time to move on?

Get rid of David Koch as PAFC Chairman/

• Yes

Votes: 63 86.3%
  • No

Votes: 10 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2008
adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
animated-clown-image-0178.gif

So, the two times we’ve heard an unscheduled peep out of our illustrious Chairman, we get:

• Ken is coaching at the top of his game

• Something something apply for a job at the end of the year, Voß

🙃

May 9, 2014
Perth
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

Despite Hinkley singing his praises and reportedly giving him his blessing if he were to leave, and many proclaiming he is ready to take on the main job, club chairman David Koch has other ideas.

Voss has put his hand up for the three vacant positions, but Koch wasn’t happy about hearing the news and delivered a blunt warning to the assistant coach.

“People go for better jobs. That’s great, but do it at the end of the season,” Koch said on Sunrise.

“Focus on the job at hand. We’re paying you at the moment. Do your job.

“Show your interest (in other jobs), but hey, get focused.”

“Let that be a warning to you Vossy,” fellow host Sam Armytage added.

Get this man out of the club. He and his so called great coach are doing the club more harm then good now, they have both embarrassed the club badly this week, and now we are a laughing stock for the past week.

I feel all of this is about to reach a boiling point at the club in someway, shape and form. I don't think Koch is going to like the way it's headed. Fans are turning away, and when the sun reflects off his bald head and he looks in a mirror, he only has himself and his dream team to blame.

Nov 6, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

Despite Hinkley singing his praises and reportedly giving him his blessing if he were to leave, and many proclaiming he is ready to take on the main job, club chairman David Koch has other ideas.

Voss has put his hand up for the three vacant positions, but Koch wasn’t happy about hearing the news and delivered a blunt warning to the assistant coach.

“People go for better jobs. That’s great, but do it at the end of the season,” Koch said on Sunrise.

“Focus on the job at hand. We’re paying you at the moment. Do your job.

“Show your interest (in other jobs), but hey, get focused.”

“Let that be a warning to you Vossy,” fellow host Sam Armytage added.

I can’t wait for Kochie to move on but FFS did anyone actually lLISTEN to his comments and his tone? He was half joking. Social media sigh.

I can’t wait for Kochie to move on but FFS did anyone actually lLISTEN to his comments and his tone? He was half joking. Social media sigh.
Yeah it was a throw away line when asked what he thought about it by Nathan Templeton.

TONE and CONTEXT.

TONE and CONTEXT.

• “I have a contract that says the Suns can’t wear red”

• “We’re a little old blue collar club from Alberton”

• “I want to make him a 10-year coach”

• “The Crows are my second team”

• <Rob_Chapman_Hug.bmp>

• “Hinkley’s coaching at the top of his game”

• “If they’re not prepared to win a premiership for this club, we basically don’t want them. Let us know and we’ll trade them.”

But never mind, this one was tongue-in-cheek.

Nov 6, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
• “I have a contract that says the Suns can’t wear red”

• “We’re a little old blue collar club from Alberton”

• “I want to make him a 10-year coach”

• “The Crows are my second team”

• <Rob_Chapman_Hug.bmp>

• “Hinkley’s coaching at the top of his game”

• “If they’re not prepared to win a premiership for this club, we basically don’t want them. Let us know and we’ll trade them.”

But never mind, this one was tongue-in-cheek.
This one was, so I don’t get your point.

This one was, so I don’t get your point.

He talks utter rubbish endlessly in his role as human clown car.

So coughing & spluttering about a lack of context in this instance is a touch rich.

portly

Premiership Player
Apr 8, 2001
SA
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Yeah it was a throw away line when asked what he thought about it by Nathan Templeton.

TONE and CONTEXT.

TONE and CONTEXT.

Who was the throwaway line aimed at??

An error of judgement if he thinks anyone watches his show, and I'm in Sydney atm.

Unfortunately with no tone and context he comes across as a dill, again.

The Burger King

Cancelled
Jun 21, 2019
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Koch is a buffoon aloof in Sydney. Even if he had a grievance with Voss, why would he announce it to the world on his TV show?

Name an assistant coach that isn't allowed by their current club to chase a senior gig elsewhere...

This just makes us look amateur.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back