UK UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson - A loco recordarentur operum verborumque eius

Remove this Banner Ad

Threw Darroch under the bus for providing the sort of frank and fair advice any Ambassador should.

But tell me more about he's not in any way going to grease himself up and let the Donald have his way with him.
It'll be interesting who the replacement is, it would be rich to see Britain leave the EU bitching about lack of sovereignty only to have their Ambassador to the US personally approved by it's president for his appropriate level of toadyness.

"Take back control"

By sacrificing your professional diplomats to the whims of a thin skninned paranoid foreign leader.

But it is rather telling that Johnson did not support the ambassador, what else do you expect from such people like BoJo.

I'm sure that the average Brexiter's hatred of the EU is so advanced and irrational that even a state of subservience to a Trump-led USA will seem preferable. Reason is lost on certain people.

But it is rather telling that Johnson did not support the ambassador, what else do you expect from such people like BoJo.

I'm sure that the average Brexiter's hatred of the EU is so advanced and irrational that even a state of subservience to a Trump-led USA will seem preferable. Reason is lost on certain people.
I'm sure they'll flock to crowd-fund Dorroch's legal defence though.

Seems the bigger the prevaricator and general nuffie you are the better the chance of the great unwashed voting for you.

Seems the bigger the prevaricator and general nuffie you are the better the chance of the great unwashed voting for you.

"the great unwashed"

Yep you wonder why the working class who do not hate Joos are so reluctant to vote for the two bit Islington dribbler and terrorist lover who couldn't even pass the lowest of lowest degrees.

#mystified

Johnson rounded off his campaign with a blast at the ‘Brussels bureaucrats’ so loathed by the Tories.

The funniest bit of course is the fact that Mann is a member of neither the EU nor EEA. While certain rules apply to agricultural products under Provision 3 of the UK’s Accession Treaty (1972). The regulations Boris found so objectionable are UK food hygiene regulations. This bodes well for any agreement with Trump on food safety - chlorinated chicken, anyone?

Johnson rounded off his campaign with a blast at the ‘Brussels bureaucrats’ so loathed by the Tories.

The funniest bit of course is the fact that Mann is a member of neither the EU nor EEA. While certain rules apply to agricultural products under Provision 3 of the UK’s Accession Treaty (1972). The regulations Boris found so objectionable are UK food hygiene regulations. This bodes well for any agreement with Trump on food safety - chlorinated chicken, anyone?

Hahaha, it was a drinking buddy of mine from my time in Brussels - now ironically in BoJos old job - who ran the kipper takedown yarn.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Classics.

Hardly B. Origami or PPP.
Did his thesis on his favourite historian, Baron Munchausen.

Over the past four weeks alone – three-and-three-quarters of which he was kept in a padded black site by his carers in case he accidentally said piccaninnies or bumboys or f**ked the help or something – Johnson has: failed to defend the UK’s most senior ambassador against an absurd attack by the US president, to a degree that contributed to that diplomat’s decision to resign; had the police called to a late-night screaming argument at his girlfriend’s flat; been exposed as incapable of understanding basic elements of his own supposed trade plans; claimed like the maddest of all mad bastards to have some wine-crate-based model-bus-building hobby; lied unnecessarily and repeatedly about everything from the total inviability of his flagship policy to how long he’d owned a bike before it was stolen; refused 26 – twenty-six – times in a row to even say when a faux paparazzi picture of him and his girlfriend was staged and taken; declined to say how many kids he has; shamelessly suggested he might prorogue parliament, taking him one step closer to his childhood ambition of being some sort of nightmare king; waved a kipper around to illustrate a claim that 30 seconds of Googling would have revealed as more complete bollocks, as has been his stock in trade for more than 30 years; and more. Much more, though for space reasons.....

What brilliant preparation for leading a 21st Century service economy.

You would be surprised at how many people in the City have similar degrees (whilst I have never met anyone in the City with a PPP).

Corbyn of course, couldnt even get past year one of "Trade union studies" at North London Poly.

You would be surprised at how many people in the City have similar degrees (whilst I have never met anyone in the City with a PPP).

Corbyn of course, couldnt even get past year one of "Trade union studies" at North London Poly.

That's because pressing buttons to follow orders from an algorithm doesn't take any smarts.

The only smart people in the City are the thieves who actively break the law.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back