Opinion What unpopular AFL opinions do you have? - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Just randomly for all the young Eagles supporters who grew and started following foorball in the mid 2000s. The natural order of things for the Eagles is 7 to 10 years of finals two or three grand finals a premiership or two then crash and burn and miss finals for two years before going back into finals and premiership contention for another decade or so.
I say this because the years 2008,2009,2010 are a complete abnominaly and in a hundred years supporters will look back and say what the * happened there?

The main reason for the resurgence of Travis Boak this year is because opposition teams do not seem to care about him and let him run around freely.

Despite him having such a great season it has not really been that beneficial to Port Adelaide's onfield results.

Not unpopular but I hate our (West Coast) song.

It always just feels awkward to sing it at games.

It doesnt have the same feel as the old school songs.

Reckon we need to make a real simple song fans can just belt out.

Or just have the Chorus twice no fake crowd noise and opera singers

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Just randomly for all the young Eagles supporters who grew and started following foorball in the mid 2000s. The natural order of things for the Eagles is 7 to 10 years of finals two or three grand finals a premiership or two then crash and burn and miss finals for two years before going back into finals and premiership contention for another decade or so.
I say this because the years 2008,2009,2010 are a complete abnominaly and in a hundred years supporters will look back and say what the fu** happened there?
So bad they had to create a new word to describe it.

It's definitely got a weird cadence/rhythm.

I used to really like the old school version.. the start.. watch out all you know all’s etc..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have three songs .Joker and the Theif when the team comes onto the field.Eagle Rock gets played twice after a win and the Eagles song .So two out of three aint bad.

People who unceremoniously booed Adam Goodes and say they booed because he was 'staging for free kicks' only use it as an excuse to try and convince themselves they aren't racist.

Is it possible to boo him without being racist?

Yes. If you were living under a rock and no idea of the context and you booed in the same way to every other player that committed the same offence you were booing him for.

I agree: Adam Goodes can never be criticised

Remove this Banner Ad

Back