Mod. Notice Welcome cats_09 as moderator

Remove this Banner Ad

Can I borrow 100$ now your on crazy mod money? I'll DM my bank details.

What? We get paid?

Guess all my pay cheques have been lost in the mail. :(

Congratulations and welcome to the Mod Squad cats_09 and thank you for all your hard work over the last few years catempire.

Congrats to the newbie.

We've knocked heads from time-to-time catempire but you should be more than content with your time on the darkside;). All that can be expected from a mod is to leave the place in better nick that he/she found it and you've done that.

Cheers catempire

We had a couple of loose moments there at the end, but you were always fair. Thanks for all you did.

Don’t worry.. I’m still here to clip your ears

Go Catters
Following the ceremony where you obtain the gold plated orb that accompanies the head mod role, will we all have to metaphorically genuflect and display renewed adoration?

Dare ya to "clip" CE's ears when the time comes.;)

What? We get paid?

Guess all my pay cheques have been lost in the mail. :(

Congratulations and welcome to the Mod Squad cats_09 and thank you for all your hard work over the last few years catempire.

I thought that you Mods got paid in human kindness, so to speak.

Two of my very fave posters over the past few years; cats_09 is an excellent appointment, very fair, mature and knowledgeable - I've seen her handle conflict with sheer class in the past, so she will be well suited to being a Geelong mod.

catempire thanks for all your work on the board during your stint, like the very best you never let your mod duties affect your posting form, which has always been to the very highest of standards.

:beercheers:

Thanks CC, appreciate the kind words

Congrats cats_09. I take it that now you're a mod it's your shout for all upcoming pre-game meet ups?

I thought it was it was the pleb posters who shouted the mods to ensure the mods didn't ban them :cool:

I'll shout a round when I receive my first cheque having joined the mod squad :beercheers:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congratulations cats_09 , very well deserved!
Very much agree, but not sure if that's a nice thing to wish for such a well- respected poster. I mean, it seems like a thankless job a lot of the time. Thanks cats_09 in advance.

Following the ceremony where you obtain the gold plated orb that accompanies the head mod role, will we all have to metaphorically genuflect and display renewed adoration?

Dare ya to "clip" CE's ears when the time comes.;)

nope..the same old middle finger and vitriol will suffice

Go Catters

Image result for HEAD PREFECT

Congrats Cats 09, now keep the bastards honest!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back