Game Day AFL Round 18 - Collingwood@GWS (GIANTS Stadium – 4:35PM)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that this is still the game day thread but I’m wondering do we go with Lynch next week instead of Crocker.

Crocker needs to go, he is absolutely useless. I don’t care if he’s kicked two goals.

Drops sitters, loses his feet and isn’t he supposed to be a pressure player?
I agree.The thing i’ve noticed about Crocker is that he is incapable of winning a one on one contest.Just goes to the ground way too easily.It’s like being a man down.

Would be nothing compared to the melts from the usual suspects here who are practically dancing with joy.
If it wasn't for the sides they played for I'd have a hard time believing they're not one and the same.

Don't fret, guys. Watch us not make any selection changes for next week. :D

Can you please get the most simplest of grammar errors right... PLEASE!!
His what is an absolute dud?
Your pedantic nature aside we probably would have won the flag last year if we held onto Keeffe the way our key position defender situation ended

Oh I got the email that unless he's actually injured he should be playing. He has less wear and tear them most the team.

We can't afford to leave out top talent vs top 4 teams just because. Obviously he has an injury issue the club don't want made public. Which was my point. Cant drop players for general soremess after 1 game back from a 7 week break...

Jamie Elliott is a special case and I'm sure you get that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where would commentators be without stats? They might actually watch players and commentate on what they do. Bring back Lou and his ilk.

Operation get Fn Cameron. We want to be fair dinkum about winning another flag, it ain’t gonna happen with a second rate key forward.
I said that the other day and got told Cox's best is in front of him :D

I’m surprised they didn’t call that one back

That’s a replica of the goal Pendles kicked v cats in the finals that was brought back. Cost us the match and possibly the premiership that year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back