Game Day AFL Round 18 - Collingwood@GWS (GIANTS Stadium – 4:35PM)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t believe I’m still seeing people blaming Appleby for this.

F**k me you people have no clue.

You wanted him picked do you know how many goals got kicked through him?

Boy, oh boy.

How wrong was I.

There are several players in this team that must never play again.

There are several players in this team that need to decide whether the deserve to play for this team.

We need a mini clean out. We need a new training ground and medical department. We also need to get someone in to show our guys who to become hard. We’ve become soft.

How about a New Footy Department. Medical and Fitness People have to go

Drop cox sick of him putting one good effort in every 8 weeks. Surely we have someone with decent height in the 2s that can provide more effort then this nuffie. Thinks hes a superstar acts like a tool on social media enjoy a run in 2s ya clown.

You wanted him picked do you know how many goals got kicked through him?

I also wanted Scharenberg picked. Which would have left Appleby playing on someone suited to his size.

It ain’t rocket science.

I did quote accurately - you said we were insipid and I said not last week.

If you can't stand criticism don't make big comments.

One win does not make a season... There have been more showings of this ilk than the week prior to which you refer.

Get off your high horse.

spare a thought for my son - he flew up to go to the game - is there a tax deduction he can claim under the category "more suffering caused by Cwood that I did not need"?

Drop cox sick of him putting one good effort in every 8 weeks. Surely we have someone with decent height in the 2s that can provide more effort then this nuffie. Thinks hes a superstar acts like a tool on social media enjoy a run in 2s ya clown.
The only keys pushing are Lynch in the ruck and Keane at Full Back

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I also wanted Scharenberg picked. Which would have left Appleby playing on someone suited to his size.

It ain’t rocket science.
He isn’t better than any other of our small medium defenders though

It's called . . . being a supporter . . . seems many can't be stuffed when things are going badly eh?
The players clearly dont give a s**t, why should I?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back