Discussion Random Chat Megathread Mk II

Remove this Banner Ad

Probably criticised Ross the Boss. Seems to earn people a holiday pretty quick on the Freo board.
Our Sack Hinkley thread is our third busiest behind the #bringbackthebars one and the random chat one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My first thought when I saw the last couple of posts was I wonder what the Sack Dimma thread was like.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
It took over the whole board, every thread no matter the topic was over run by "Sack Dimma/Peggy/Gale" posts

Nearly put me off BF, truthfully it was this board that kept me on here.
It's why most of my posts these days are over here

It took over the whole board, every thread no matter the topic was over run by "Sack Dimma/Peggy/Gale" posts

Nearly put me off BF, truthfully it was this board that kept me on here.
It's why most of my posts these days are over here
It's like that now on the Port board

How often does everyone venture to their club boards or the main board in comparison to FJGD?
I reckon I go on the Collingwood/Main board whenever there's nothing new going on here that i havent seen.
I signed up to BigFooty for this board, specifically because I had designed a broadcast graphics suite which I was keen to share. But since about the halfway mark of last season I've been more on my club board than anywhere else, this board doesn't seem as busy as it was when I first joined which is likely a factor.

But I'm going to try and challenge myself and take part in more competitions on here now that I'm not at uni.

How often does everyone venture to their club boards or the main board in comparison to FJGD?
I reckon I go on the Collingwood/Main board whenever there's nothing new going on here that i havent seen.

I'd say for every two visits I make to the FJGD, I make one visit to the other areas of BigFooty

When I first rejoined last year, the ratio was closest to 10:1, but since the activity on the FJGD has quietened somewhat, I've ventured over to the SFA (where I post more often than here now), as well as the BFFCL, GD and the AFL main board to keep busy

I'd say for every two visits I make to the FJGD, I make one visit to the other areas of BigFooty

When I first rejoined last year, the ratio was closest to 10:1, but since the activity on the FJGD has quietened somewhat, I've ventured over to the SFA (where I post more often than here now), as well as the BFFCL, GD and the AFL main board to keep busy

Do you think the activity on the FJGD has quietened over the last couple of years because there's been so few guernsey changes?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back