Autopsy Swans lose to Fremantle by 1 point - Round 18

Remove this Banner Ad

Did a couple of good things, got beat a couple of times too.
Give him a run of 3-4 to see how he goes. That's what the rest of the year should be for, the likes of him, Amartey, Rose, Mclean, Grassy,

Should play the rest of the year. He's done enough at NEAFL level, would help if he could play in his natural position...

Did a couple of good things, got beat a couple of times too.
Give him a run of 3-4 to see how he goes. That's what the rest of the year should be for, the likes of him, Amartey, Rose, Mclean, Grassy,
Rose got that, didn’t put a foot wrong...not even playing this weekend!

Dawson straight back in next week. Can’t see him holding his spot.

Would be utterly ridiculous if that's the case. Get rid of Clarke who again proved he's NEAFL standard.

Give Stoddart a block of games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As usual we got absolutely smashed in the contest as usual....Lost clearances 46-22, contested possession 160-125 and hit-outs 53-18 and yet we won the I50's. First quarter when we won clearances and contested possession we were able to dominate territory and keep the ball inside their forward 50.

The sooner people realise our issues are in the guts and the sooner we can win the clearances/contested ball then the better chance we have of winning games.

As usual we got absolutely smashed in the contest as usual....Lost clearances 46-22, contested possession 160-125 and hit-outs 53-18 and yet we won the I50's. First quarter when we won clearances and contested possession we were able to dominate territory and keep the ball inside their forward 50.

The sooner people realise our issues are in the guts and the sooner we can win the clearances/contested ball then the better chance we have of winning games.
We’ve all realized it, there’s no doubt about that, but we will not address that until man has landed on the moon!

I'm honestly happy with the result. Never making finals from day 1. Would've only put us behind on the draft. Considering our position and age I'm stoked with the way our players are applying themselves. There's not much to not love about our situation right now if you understand and accept the logic of our postion. Stick with the time. Enjoy the process and get on board with the cycle of being an AFL club. Were in a great position. Embrace it.

Would be utterly ridiculous if that's the case. Get rid of Clarke who again proved he's NEAFL standard.

Give Stoddart a block of games.
Pretty sure Clarke was involved in the 2-3 great handball-chains that got us moving beautifully through the middle at times. Trouser stretching stuff that is all too rare from the Swans. Totally worth keeping. I think He, COR and Fox are the ones to get us moving and playing attacking footy at times. MORE !

Pretty sure Clarke was involved in the 2-3 great handball-chains that got us moving beautifully through the middle at times. Trouser stretching stuff that is all too rare from the Swans. Totally worth keeping. I think He, COR and Fox are the ones to get us moving and playing attacking footy at times. MORE !

He utterly butchered the ball as usual though, I haven't seen one game where I've thought he's be anything more than a list clogger. I'd rather give Rose a go for one.

He utterly butchered the ball as usual though, I haven't seen one game where I've thought he's be anything more than a list clogger. I'd rather give Rose a go for one.

agree, had a few nice handballs

but some s**t kicks when any distance involved

and let Walters off the leash most of the time

tagging, barely laid a tackle

rather see others on the list

Stoddart had 7 touches of the ball and only 2 after half time.
Clarke was far more serviceable in participating in the game.

Give Stoddart a block of games- not just one. It's more than stupid bringing players in for one game then dropping him.

I'm honestly happy with the result. Never making finals from day 1. Would've only put us behind on the draft. Considering our position and age I'm stoked with the way our players are applying themselves. There's not much to not love about our situation right now if you understand and accept the logic of our postion. Stick with the time. Enjoy the process and get on board with the cycle of being an AFL club. Were in a great position. Embrace it.
We've got em right where we want them Cedric ! We're in a GREAT position!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back