Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 16, 2014
Argyle Victoria
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Ophidian Old Boys
No love for Robbo in the middle?
Loved Robbo, played a lot at half forward though but when moved into the middle he was a star. Another beautiful kick and he was the best commentator channel 7 ever had.

ray8182

All Australian
Sep 11, 2008
Echuca
AFL Club
Carlton
Anyone seen much of kysaiah Pickett. Watched some highlights, he’s quick, beautiful mover and handles the ball so naturally. His build, although not big, looks strong for a young aboriginal kid. As a small forward, would be very keen to pick him up.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Jan 27, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Anyone seen much of kysaiah Pickett. Watched some highlights, he’s quick, beautiful mover and handles the ball so naturally. His build, although not big, looks strong for a young aboriginal kid. As a small forward, would be very keen to pick him up.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

I like him ray.

He is only very small, but he is tough, talented and team oriented. I mentioned him a page or so back that i like the intent that he plays with.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bigdog43

Club Legend
Sep 20, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
Just giving this a little bump. I am firmly in the camp that we need to trade the Adelaide pick for a player that is 23-25, however there is always a chance we take the pick to the draft. There seems to be some small forwards that will be selected in the first round this year in Elijah Taylor, Cody Weightman, Liam Henry (tied to Freo) and even Dylan Williams plays forward. I also like the look of Will Gould as a defender that could add a really hard edge to our backline.

It is definitely 'Kozzy' Pickett that I would love with a later pick, him at the feet of McKay and Curnow would be a real headache.

We need to stock up on small forwards. It looks like a good crop of youngsters are available this draft.:thumbsu:
If we can get Papley and keep Cunningham on the park our small forwards suddenly look a whole lot better

FitzroyBlueBagger

FitzroyBlueBagger
Sep 30, 2018
Fitzroy
AFL Club
Carlton
I spent the day watching over Oakleighs 2018 finals series, my lord Dylan Williams has a serious goal sense, gets backed in to be isolated in the 50 too and seemed to just kill his opponents in every game. Can anyone tell me why he's being played across Half back this year? Cal Twomey has him as 16th in the phantom rankings could slip down to our Crows pick, looks an absolute freak inside the 50.
If SOS could somehow get Papley and then somehow manipulate a pick to land Williams as well if he slides further down than expected that would be happy days indeed...

Last edited:

HavUEvaSeenTheRain

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 20, 2006
AFL Club
Carlton
If SOS could somehow get Papley and then somehow manipulate a pick to land Williams as well if he slides out further down than expected that would be happy days indeed...
GWS have two firsts that are going to get eaten up by matching a bid on Green so they could be gettable imo. I imagine they will try and move up though to get a pick in before he gets a bid but if they can’t a swap for future picks could get us back into the first round if we were really interested in a player or two.

FitzroyBlueBagger

FitzroyBlueBagger
Sep 30, 2018
Fitzroy
AFL Club
Carlton
GWS have two firsts that are going to get eaten up by matching a bid on Green so they could be gettable imo. I imagine they will try and move up though to get a pick in before he gets a bid but if they can’t a swap for future picks could get us back into the first round if we were really interested in a player or two.
I looked into this last week about how we could gain an extra pick or better picks through clubs that needed greater points or better draft picks for incoming trades, as you mentioned GWS has two firsts one tied to *** #12* and have their own #13* academy player GREEN is a projected high end pick maybe top5 so a trade including more points in their favour would be beneficial to them.
WCE have their first #16* and a SYD #23*early second pick as well but nothing near a top10 pick that would help them land KELLY back home from Geelong so if Adelaide were to end up with pick #10- 1,395pts? we could possibly turn that into picks #16- 1,067pts & #23- 815pts = 1,882 maybe a shuffle of later picks might be included.
Only two teams at this stage that have the duel picks that could benefit all clubs, this ATM just an example...

#16- ?
#23- ?
#38-
#43-

#10? Papley?
#28? ?
#46?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back