Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 12

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so envious of Brisbane right now. They play a great style of football complemented by good structures and player selections and positioning. We are the complete antithesis of this. All brought on by a buffoon at the helm.

The AFL want them there too which helps. They were gifted an absolute howler to win against North.
The AFL: Yeah we got it wrong #lolsoz

Edit: Also, here is how to defend your team against s**t decisions without sounding like a chode:

North coach Rhyce Shaw was confused by the decision to award the free kick, instead of the mark to Thompson.

"That's certainly a difficult one. It's interesting that he marked the ball," Shaw said.

"The pressure of the game, the players make mistakes, everyone makes mistakes. I'm not sure that I understood it. That's just the way it is. I can't do anything about that now – the game's done."

Last edited:
Loving Gilbert McAdam's commentary. I could almost believe he's had a couple of frothies in preparation. True story BT!!

He didn’t seriously say let it go ? He wants our players to just let it go out on the full ? That’s the sort of pathetic thing I’d expect to hear from Gil or the umpires boss trying to justify the 50
Hinckley is a fool. Everyone knows the umpire ****ed up. The fact that Hinckley didn’t support his player, when clearly he should have just proves he is out of depth and must go.

Impey was a total nothings man here and the only thing he has improved at the hawks is his possession count. Still a shocking kick.

Runs fast and plays for the hawks though.

Impey was a total nothings man here and the only thing he has improved at the hawks is his possession count. Still a shocking kick.

“A steal”
“Couldn’t get a game”
“Has been a revelation”

I rate his tackling, even moreso now that we’re subjected to the spaghetti arm efforts of Bonner and Motlop on a weekly basis.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They did run a stat on screen when he was clutching his knee saying since last year he's increased his disposals by about 1 and effective disposal % by 10%.

Awesome results for us this weekend so far. Still a serious chance of finishing 13th - 14th with hawks, dogs, Dockers, norf and maybe even blues, saints and even a remote chance of the swans going past us.

Top 5 draft pick, good second rounder and new coach would make this the most productive season since 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back