Game Day West Coast Angels versus Gil's Demons - Premiers vs we-made-a-preliminariares - Battle of Wolf Creek 3am Monday morning

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi guys.. I've looked hard in the cricket world cup thread but I can't find the usual "you useless campaigners" posts that i saw here and many other Eagles match day threads.can someone point me in the right direction? Asking for a friend.

I hope we drop Barrass for Schofield
He is a arrogant noob needs a kick in the pants.

Next week bring in
Rotham
Hurn
Schofield
Hutchings

Drop
Cole
Barrass
Nelson
Waterman wasnt running nearly as hard as he does in the wafl and his chasing was atrocius

(Log in to remove this ad.)

fu** me, you’re a miserable man.

Get outside, get some air and enjoy the afternoon

We’re right in the thick of it, back your team and show some spine.

I don't want to sound like a pessimist by all means, but the man does have some validity and I've often caught myself thinking the same thing.
This team looks tired, or as if they are just in cruise control - we have a lot of youth in the side admittedly and a few seniors out.

I think Hutchings is underrated by many on here with the quality of his shutdown work. He would of been the difference last week and we would be sitting equal first. Hurn is also a massive out, missing what will most likely be the all Australian captain is no small thing.

But going back, it was a tough game to watch and if we bring that tenacity and quality of football to finals it won't end too well.

I hope we drop Barrass for Schofield
He is a arrogant noob needs a kick in the pants.

Next week bring in
Rotham
Hurn
Schofield
Hutchings

Drop
Cole
Barrass
Nelson
Waterman wasnt running nearly as hard as he does in the wafl and his chasing was atrocius
Waterman may have won us the game getting back for a spoil . Take the little wins . They can play better .

Hi guys.. I've looked hard in the cricket world cup thread but I can't find the usual "you useless campaigners" posts that i saw here and many other Eagles match day threads.can someone point me in the right direction? Asking for a friend.
The Cricket sub is where it all goes down bro.

Lol...half time.....WCE 1 point advantage....
Some posters earlier predicted a cake walk for WCE to win against Demons....
  • win by 186 points on Monday
Unfortunately looking really flat again...Gaff is in the running to be our #1 clanger player this year...😖😖😖🤯
Keep the faith boy.
Even the Cats got done this week and the Saints are looking a winner.
It’s a long season buddy, we can’t go flat out 2200 minutes a year.
Check the ladder and you will see we are doing alright.
Melbourne not so much.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back