Autopsy Round 18, 2019: St.Kilda v Western Bulldogs *LANGLANDS DEBUT*

Remove this Banner Ad

Haven’t looked at stats but Sinclair seemed disappointing again. Lost confidence. Safe though you would tgink
I sincerely hope not! Sincs and Newens clearly off the boil (Hind too?), Stuv / Long / Whitey to come in for what should be a winnable game.
Selection integrity n stuff....

Good even win.

Happy to see Acres really contribute. Would have loved him to have taken the shot in the third.
Maybe will in future with more confidence.

Gres, Hind, Billings, Spook all had an impact.
Skunk back in form.

Marshall's vision is great to watch live.

Nice to see 17 goals kicked. Could put up with 10 goals under RTB, but not coming 3rd last.

Molten Gangbangs not out of place.

Snake best game since coming back.

Really happy. When things got a bit shaky we still kept attacking. Hope this is a sign of things to come.

Just on Brown and Carlisle again. Anyone who thinks we should let them go has got rocks in their head. They're solid footballers. We've made the mistake in the past of letting our good players go.. dal... goddard etc. We need to go about things differently this time.

First win since i can remember where we played good football. Our wins in recent times feels like we played less poorly then our opposition but today the doggies were good but we were better.

Some player observations,

Bruce - Was critical with him a few weeks ago. Just not doing enough. He has REALLY turned things around. Crashing packs, laying tackles, can play below his knees, kicking goals. So happy to see it.

Langlands - speed and aggression. I like it!

Carlisle - Man did we miss a tall interceptor. With he and Roberton both MIA, it really hurt us down back. Killed it today.

Coffield - Looks like a quality defender we have on our hands for a decade plus. Upside is huge.

Gresham - Such a good extractor out of the middle and allowed to rest forward finally.

Clarke - super first half then quiet. Will be a brownlow chance in years to come. Needs to continue to build a tank/body.

Marshall - Our best footballer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve been a critic but I think Newnes did a job on Johanson so prob safe.
I also thought Sincs was ok today and not so sure Steven should be rushed straight back especially if they don't think he will be there next year

Really happy. When things got a bit shaky we still kept attacking. Hope this is a sign of things to come.

Just on Brown and Carlisle again. Anyone who thinks we should let them go has got rocks in their head. They're solid footballers. We've made the mistake in the past of letting our good players go.. dal... goddard etc. We need to go about things differently this time.
Yep. Not trading Jake unless he wants out. You forget how good he is.

I'll be honest I've hoped someone would go past him by now, but he's still one of the best one on one defenders in the comp.

We'd be mad not to sign him up for next year.
At worst, he would be better depth to have then Rowe

Remove this Banner Ad

Back