Toast Hawthorn have headf***ed everyone

Remove this Banner Ad

They're all in such a flap about the hawks.

The Goddard article was incredible. Worpel's development has stalled?
All those articles discouraging COniglio to go to Hawthorn
The GWS dude take a shot at Kennet saying that Conigilio won't want to go to a club with a president that says s**t like that.
Carey saying that O'Meara would be better off at GC right now.
(Also -which douche said that Richardson should be coach of the year? That was a disaster call).

My god - imagine if we actually got Coniglio?

They're all in such a flap about the hawks.

The Goddard article was incredible. Worpel's development has stalled?
All those articles discouraging COniglio to go to Hawthorn
The GWS dude take a shot at Kennet saying that Conigilio won't want to go to a club with a president that says s**t like that.
Carey saying that O'Meara would be better off at GC right now.
(Also -which douche said that Richardson should be coach of the year? That was a disaster call).

My god - imagine if we actually got Coniglio?

Well, then they'll say the Giants will match and force a trade. In fact, they're already saying it.

Well, then they'll say the Giants will match and force a trade. In fact, they're already saying it.
They're already moving past that and into "He's not that good anyway". In the D&T thread, he was apparently poor against Brisbane and hasn't been that great this year.

They're already moving past that and into "He's not that good anyway". In the D&T thread, he was apparently poor against Brisbane and hasn't been that great this year.
On the D&T board they’re now barracking for him to nominate the Suns as his new home. 🤣

Something I have been observing on AFL.com.au the last three weeks: in the "9 Things We Learned", in each of our last three wins, the comment on our match has purely been about our opponent and them underperforming. Nothing on the Hawks playing well.

Just an interesting aside, but perhaps and indication of the media's inherent bias against the Hawks.

Something I have been observing on AFL.com.au the last three weeks: in the "9 Things We Learned", in each of our last three wins, the comment on our match has purely been about our opponent and them underperforming. Nothing on the Hawks playing well.

Just an interesting aside, but perhaps and indication of the media's inherent bias against the Hawks.

You're not the only one mate, noticed that too. Every win.

Team outside the 8 "not in the running" vs 2nd, Freo who are in the hunt and 1st
We aren't a charming underdog story so it's not about us.
Keep winning and it will be though

Loken in fine form in the game day thread - going to start the likes but it’s going to be interesting to see at what points she stfu

Edit: she didn’t last past the first page

Loken in fine form in the game day thread - going to start the likes but it’s going to be interesting to see at what points she stfu

Edit: she didn’t last past the first page
Who is he/she? His posts remind me of an old bumbers poster who used to post the same s**t, can’t remeber their username

(Log in to remove this ad.)

100% correct. Even started in R1 when we beat the Crows the narrative was all about where the Crows were headed. Giants was all about how they can't play the MCG, Pies season was in freefall after losing to us, Cats a shock upset. Seems a loss to the Hawks and your season is in tatters.

Even when we beat the Blues the next week was all about how they were such an exciting side on the rise blah blah blah so much young talent. Just because they were close to beating us. I don't think they won another match under Bolton after our loss.

It's not Jade
GWH287d.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back