Player Watch #35: Nathan Broad

Jun 2, 2012
Ballarat
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton
I love Broady, as others have alluded to he’s incredibly reliable. We just know what we’re going to get from him.

Compliments the rest of our defence really well and is important to our structures. He’s happy to play on a range of different players. There’s no way he’ll ever be able to play on the oppositions best key forward but he can play on anyone from the third tall, medium forward or small forward and there’s never any fuss when switching between the oppositions forwards.

I was listening to the radio this afternoon and they were going through the possibly of Rance returning to the side and what happens if he’s back this season. A comment was made that Broad would go out. Not that I think Dimma or the coaching team would do it but I couldn’t help but shake my head at the suggestion.

The Mighty

Club Legend
May 20, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
I love Broady, as others have alluded to he’s incredibly reliable. We just know what we’re going to get from him.

Compliments the rest of our defence really well and is important to our structures. He’s happy to play on a range of different players. There’s no way he’ll ever be able to play on the oppositions best key forward but he can play on anyone from the third tall, medium forward or small forward and there’s never any fuss when switching between the oppositions forwards.

I was listening to the radio this afternoon and they were going through the possibly of Rance returning to the side and what happens if he’s back this season. A comment was made that Broad would go out. Not that I think Dimma or the coaching team would do it but I couldn’t help but shake my head at the suggestion.

If Rance came back next week Broady stays in anyway.

Thats the Premiership 6 back together.

Broad can play anywhere from BP to pinch hit in KP, HBF Wing or Tag, play on shorts or talls, and is a competitor that will put his body in for the team.

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
He was in fine form and playing terrific football just before he had his cheekbone broken...still hasn't got back to that level, wonder if the injury, has effected his game play...like both Rioli and Butler...

Nov 23, 2000
Country Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
**** McGee plays his 50th this week congrats Premiership player
Not only have we managed our "injured" list well.
Looks like we have planned our Milestone Games at the right end of the season.

Back