No Trades Club 2019 - AKA season over thread. Congratulations Requiem!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have been forced into 6 injury trades. You?

And still have 3 more cripples on the bench.

My burnt trades below

- English to Grundy (don’t ask)
- Sideways S. Collins
- Sideways K. Simpson
- Sideways T. Greene
- Sideways J. Kelly
- Sideways D. Moore
- Sweet to ROB to Sweet (worth it)

I’ve been very disciplined with holding injured players (Whitfield, Fyfe, Daniel) and did well with my rooks to begin with (only used 1 trade first 3 rounds)

My burnt trades below

- English to Grundy (don’t ask)
- Sideways S. Collins
- Sideways K. Simpson
- Sideways T. Greene
- Sideways J. Kelly
- Sideways D. Moore
- Sweet to ROB to Sweet (worth it)

I’ve been very disciplined with holding injured players (Whitfield, Fyfe, Daniel) and did well with my rooks to begin with (only used 1 trade first 3 rounds)

I held Whitfield, Fyfe and Coniglio as well. And now Jelly.

When I say forced, I mean long term.

441. Have floated around 300-500 since the byes. Might reverse Whitfield trade as if I lose a ruckman or forward I’m screwed
Almost 80% of teans will be screwed, almost everyone got gawndy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I joined this illustrious club over the weekend too, have Fyfe and Jelly on the bench but hopefully they make it back in the next week or two.

Otherwise got pretty good depth with Logue and Answerth on my defenders bench, Chol and Cameron on my forwards bench and ROB my back up ruck.

Was planning on cashing in ROB and using that money for upgrades but so many injuries lately f***ed up those plans, at least he is good cover though.

Welcome all new comers, it's good to see so many new faces around here!

I would offer everyone Beers & Pizza, but that glutton Judd_Magic has gorged himself at the expense of everyone else, (even though he was getting plentiful amounts of doughnuts through his SC team)! What's worse, 'The Authorities' have outlawed all of the 'extra-curricular' activities, so now we are sober in more than 1 sense of the word.

So now you know whom to lynch blame...

Last edited:
I've got a lazy 5k left in the bank that I can chuck into the beer and pizza fund.

I would have had more cash left over if I didn't lash out on Bont instead of Yeo with my last trade, money well spent though with that fantastic 70 points he scored.

5+ weeks, no trades; fate resting in the hands of the Gods. This is true Supercoach.

5+ weeks, no trades; fate resting in the hands of the Gods. This is true Supercoach.

Like flying a plane that runs out of fuel a few hundred kms from the nearest airport and you have to try and glide the rest of the way there or crash and burn.

I'm just waiting to hear the news that Fyfe and Jelly are out for the rest of the season leaving me with Clarke and Setterfield as my M7 and M8.

Well, this season can GAG F*********'d!

Been hovering in the 20,000's in the rankings for most of the year.

Nothing much has worked out all year

And now I have 0 trades with Hurn, Hurley, Cogs and Fyfe all rotting on my bench!

Brilliant!

I know the feeling bruh.

My bench is looking like a medical ward atm. :(

Welcome all new comers, it's good to see so many new faces around here!

I would offer everyone Beers & Pizza, but that glutton Judd_Magic has gorged himself at the expense of everyone else, (even though he was getting plentiful amounts of doughnuts through his SC team)! What's worse, 'The Authorities' have outlawed all of the 'extra-curricular' activities, so now we are sober in more than 1 sense of the word.

So now you know whom to lynch blame...

Only 1 donut mate but it may as well have been 10 as I fell 1000 ranking spots overall. 😭😭😭😭

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back